DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, Squadron Leader Tele said:

..which weirdly makes no sense in the movie. (It's a funny line in the trailer).

Why is that weird, did you see the rest of the movie

Btw that one absolutely nonsense scene where Flash comes from the future or something still makes zero sense even after Justice League lmao

• Like 1

Just now, Chewy said:

Btw that one absolutely nonsense scene where Flash comes from the future or something still makes zero sense even after Justice League lmao

It's weird because Bats has already had all the interactions with Wondy, even swapping sexy emails and pics and all that. The line would've made a lot more sense if he hadn't up to that point and didn't know who she was.

lmao about that Flash scene, though. 

• Like 3

Just now, RichWS said:

I don't have a specific quote, but LAURENCE FISHBURNE BEING A HUGE ASSHOLE TO HIS EMPLOYEES.

"HEY CLARK GO WRITE ABOUT THIS SPORTING EVENT"

Clark: ~does the opposite~

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

tumblr_inline_oeucqz2uxu1tgg50f_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

In other news,i am actually curious/excited for Snyder's returj to smaller scale films.

Sadly the video has been taken down, but I expect it'll go something like this:

http://ew.com/article/2010/07/19/devil-laughter-m-night-shyamalan/

Spoiler

Mind you, it sort of worked out for Shyamalan in the end, so..?

18 minutes ago, a2knet said:

after sucker punch they gave him mos, bvs, jl1, jl2.

so right now wb is getting him to reboot harry potter i guess.

Sucker Punch Opened just a couple of weeks after Warners announced Snyder would direct MOS so Snyder had a decent box office record when DC signed him.

2 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

It's weird because Bats has already had all the interactions with Wondy, even swapping sexy emails and pics and all that. The line would've made a lot more sense if he hadn't up to that point and didn't know who she was.

lmao about that Flash scene, though. 

Heh.  Yeah, and this awkward connection/faux-flirting thing they are trying to imply on screen between Bats and WW is among the many, many things that does not work for me.  The Justice League animated series owned this so much better.

I'm liking the older, grizzled, less "pure" Lawrence you've adopted, now.  ;)

Is that a response to this weekend's box office? 

1 minute ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Really funky that after all this, the tonally weird and awkwardly paced MOS is still the "best" of the various Snyderverse movies.

I wonder if Nolan being a producer had something to do with MOS being Snyder best DCU film. Not that Nolan is infallible,(you and I disagree about TDKR)but he has much better grasp of character and story construction then Snyder has shown.