DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

SS is just the one that works the best as it's own contained story without connection the the others 

YESSSS

It works as a stand alone. Its a full arc too, the story of an orphan boy like living in a closet, he makes a wish on his dirt drawn cake, goes on this magical adventure and in the end, he finds  a home and a family. 

• Like 1

i haven't rewatched divergent on land and i know i'm not gonna be as emotionally susceptible as i was first viewing (another movie that almost made me cry on a plane: the croods) but i swear shailene is really fucking good in it. she's good at stuff!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Did I say best? 

Its my favorite, and if you made a ultimate HP check list, the first has the most check marks. Yes it the weakest in a lot of ways, I know all the flaws,, but its the most magical, the JW score is an A+ and I saw this shit at 8 years old opening night. I mean you cant beat that. 

I was 8 too when I saw it. I remember my parents having to drag me to see the film because I really didn't want to see it (the irony is too much). I still remember how I felt watching it...I think as theater experiences, it's next to none (maybe aside from DH2). 

I was used to family films being so short so when the scene where the seasons transitioned and the snow started to fall, I felt like it was going to end soon. And then when it didn't, I was fucking elated.

I adore Sorcerer's Stone. There's no film in my childhood that has the same impact. 

8 when I saw SS and 18 and just graduated from high school when I saw DH2. </3

Edited by Noctis