That One Girl

5-Day Weekend Thread | Saturday #s (Asgard p.109) - Coco 17.7, Justice League 15.7, Wonder 8.3, Thor: Ragnarok 6.4, Daddy's Home 2 5.3

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

You guys are sleeping on TGS. It's going to do 100M!

It could get it. This could be the biggest Christmas weekend in years!

Star Wars does north of $100 million 2nd weekend. 

Pitch Perfect 3 debuts with $30-$40 million ow. 

Jumanji does $20-$25 million with the 6-day total, could make it go anywhere. Same with Showman, but that would start in the high teens to $20 million with the 6-day more likely $25 million. 

All The Money In The World does $8-$9 million ow. Downsizing does $6-$8 million ow. Father Figures does also $6-$8 million ow.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I'm so glad Father Figures comes out in a few weeks so I never have to see the trailers for it ever again. Movie looks like hell.

Poor Glenn Close. She deserves so much better. Especially since she's better than Streep. 

Edited by La Binoche

I'm impressed at how many people saw Cars 2 & 3.   I thought I was a huge Pixar fan!

Tier 1-Finding Nemo/Toy Story/Toy Story 2/Toy Story 3

Tier 2-Up/Monsters Inc/Wall-e/Bugs Life/Incredibles

Tier 3-Finding Dory/Monsters U/

Tier 4-Inside Out/Brave/TGD

Tier 5-Ratatouille/Cars

Tier ?-Cars 2/Cars 3

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I'm so glad Father Figures comes out in a few weeks so I never have to see the trailers for it ever again. Movie looks like hell.

That’s a definition of a film WB wanting to dump it. I remembered when that was supposed to come out last November against Doctor Strange. And seeing a trailer for it at Masterminds last fall. 

Just now, Harpospoke said:

I'm impressed at how many people saw Cars 2 & 3.   I thought I was a huge Pixar fan!

Tier 1-Finding Nemo/Toy Story/Toy Story 2/Toy Story 3

Tier 2-Up/Monsters Inc/Wall-e/Bugs Life/Incredibles

Tier 3-Finding Dory/Monsters U/

Tier 4-Inside Out/Brave/TGD

Tier 5-Ratatouille/Cars

Tier ?-Cars 2/Cars 3

You place Pixar’s best movie with Cars. :gold:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, La Binoche said:

where are all the subscribers of moviepass? The lower price in theory make so called "awful" movie be more accessible to public, the opportunity cost(if you know what am i saying) for watching them would be much lower, hence, diluting RT effect.