That One Girl

5-Day Weekend Thread | Saturday #s (Asgard p.109) - Coco 17.7, Justice League 15.7, Wonder 8.3, Thor: Ragnarok 6.4, Daddy's Home 2 5.3

Just now, The Panda said:

Ranking the BP noms of the decade (only 20% of them aren't great).  The only year with a bad batch of nominees is 2011 imo, and that's because 2011 didn't have that many good movies.

Bolding the great ones

Italics  for the very good ones

Nothing for the Decent to Eh ones

Strike for the bad ones

1. Her
  2. Black Swan
  3. The Wolf of Wall Street
  4. Manchester by the Sea
  5. Birdman
  6. Django Unchained
  7. Silver Linings Playbook
  8. Inception
  9. Room
  10. The Big Short
  11. Arrival
  12. La La Land
  13. The Grand Budapest Hotel
  14. Mad Max: Fury Road
  15. The Martian
  16. Toy Story 3
  17. Brooklyn
  18. Lincoln
  19. Life of Pi
  20. Boyhood
  21. Spotlight
  22. Gravity
  23. Bridge of Spies
  24. Moonlight
  25. American Sniper
  26. The Imitation Game
  27. Whiplash
  28. War Horse
  29. Hacksaw Ridge
  30. Argo
  31. Captain Phillips
  32. The Revenant
  33. The Theory of Everything

Note: I don't really hate The Revenant but I don't really like it either!

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

Something weird happened. I made a post a couple of pages ago that was sent OK and shows up in my #content but I don't see it anywhere in the thread

ql3tCXq.jpg

When I click on the link to the post it just takes me right to the top of page 95. Except there's Pink's double post there and nothing from me. Is it possible that when a lot of people are posting stuff at the same time and new pages rapidly get created something can fall through the cracks like this? Not that these couple of lines are so very precious to me I just never had this happen before. 

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

Something weird happened. I made a post a couple of pages ago that was sent OK and shows up in my #content but I don't see it anywhere in the thread

ql3tCXq.jpg

When I click on the link to the post it just takes me right to the top of page 95. Except there's Pink's double post there and nothing from me. Is it possible that when a lot of people are posting stuff at the same time and new pages rapidly get created something can fall through the cracks like this? Not that these couple of lines are so very precious to me I just never had this happen before. 

have a like because it's a good post and I'd like it if I could see it!

• Like 1