Rthmessiah

Wednesday Numbers(27/12/17):TLJ $22m

If Coco follows Moana from here on out, it makes $217m. Adjusted, that would put it a few million ahead of Wreck-It Ralph and Over the Hedge, but a few million shy of Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa and Lilo & Stitch.

Edited by RichWS

2 hours ago, jedieb said:

Don't know if anyone's brought it up, but most schools won't get all of next week off. This is the XMas calendar teachers and students dread. Most of us will be going back to work on Wed or Thursday of next week. 

:whosad:

Luckily that's not the case here in Canada - students don't go back until January 8th the following week.

Peace,

Mike

• Like 1

Spreadsheet is giving 19.27m, maybe this will be closer than the 6% that was Wed's 23.2 vs actual 21.8

EDIT: Here is a graph that I made of TLJ's run so far vs R1

Purple is $ over R1 and light blue is % over R1

large.5a45e1b2e1519_Screenshot(1).png

Edited by lancelot123
Added Graph
  • Like 2
  • Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Rth said:

TLJ 19.5,J 15

Good day for Jumanji, still a solid number for TLJ honestly. I wanted $20M or close and that’s close. I wanted at least $18M though and it’s well above that. I think a fairly strong number.

I know Rogue One had just a 9% increase Friday but I am hoping for upper teens. Or $23M Friday anyway would be good.

Edited by JonathanLB

10 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

I saw Jumanji, really enjoyed it! So much fun. I definitely smell sequel. Man the eye candy in that movie too whew. I mean uhh the SFX, of course. Yeah. :P

That smouldering. 

• Like 1