Ezen Baklattan

BOT Golden Globes - Ceremony Discussion Thread!

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Yep, let's take away from this powerful speech so we can listen to Sam Rockwell thank a bunch of agents and publicists for a few more mins.

Oh it's a great speech, and everything she says is on point, I just think it's going on for a bit too long. She's a huge inspiration, and a deserving winning though, that's for sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Also not to break out a big generalization but I wouldn't base my Oscar predictions for Get Out on the BAFTAs, they have a sorta questionable history outside of like 12 Years a Slave. I'm sure it will be crumbling soon in the reactions though.

Not basing them entirely by the BAFTAS, I’m doing a weighted spreadsheet award compilation and using that to base my predictions on, and for editing Get Out would either need to win its ACE (which I think Baby Driver likely might) or get nominated for the BAFTA or both.