DeeCee

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***BLACK PANTHER SPOILER THREAD***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***

31 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

This was one of the most popular moments in the movie that I don't see getting mentioned alot here.

"For Wakanda? Without question."

When he kneeled I could feel every woman in the theater gasp/melt.

The movie is bae.

Edited by grey ghost

50 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

This was one of the most popular moments in the movie that I don't see getting mentioned alot here.

"For Wakanda? Without question."

I have to say this is likely one of the best Marvel movies in terms of secondary characters. 

Each character felt fleshed out and had a purpose.

I thought at the start 'oh great a bunch of forgettable side characters like every marvel movie'

But in the end each character really established the world of Wakanda. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

The line of the sun shall never sets on the wakandian empire was to show that the villian methods are flawed.

Even though the source of his motivations is truth...what he wants to do to the world is what colonizers and imperialists did  to Africa.

Some will say this revenge but some will say that is become as evil as the ones you hate.

The point of the Sun Never Sets line was to show that Killmonger has become no better then the people he claims to be fighing.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mikasa Ackerman said:

As fun as Klaw was, it seemed really ridiculous that he has managed evade capture for 20 years. Stark tracked him down in an afternoon after glancing at some old paperwork, and Wakanda with all their advanced tech and personal vendetta just cannot do it?

I get the feeling that T’Chaka was somewhat fine with Klaue being out there and not brought to justice as part of his ‘coverup’ of what he did to his brother. It also feeds into why W’Kabi was so upset that Klaue hadn’t been found in all those years. No wonder he was disillusioned.

• Like 2

On Sunday, February 18, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Gokira2012 said:

1st half of movie was oscars league, 2nd half was trash, Anti Black American Movie, shucking and jiving, bad cgi, bashed black women for weaving wigs and weaves, yet black women with wigs and weaves are buying majority of tickets 

made anyone that fights against white supremacy to be the same as KKK or Isis, made Trumps both sides argument

That third act.

What in the sunken place hell?!

Patrice Lumumba (the gall to have CIA acts like a savior in Africa, that's some sick joke Watson, let's give him all the technologically advanced tools, weapons and resources on a vibranium plate too...), Steve Biko, Huey Newton, Toussaint Louverture, Malcolm X and countless black independantists and revolutionaries must be rolling in their grave in the "ancestor plane"...

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Disbelief 1

16 hours ago, Valonqar said:

So is it safe to assume that Okoye dumped Kaluuya's sorry ass? WTF was she with Kaluuya when there was M'Baku (who needs to be much bigger player next time)? I understand that hostilities with jabari clan but seriously M'Baku is the man. :bravo:

For Wakanda .... WITHOUT QUESTION

That line got a huge response from the audience.