That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

Well looks like no one got Incredibles 2 in front of BP, which is sad because I want my dad to see it, but I swear my trailer lineup better not be wasted on nonsense. I can feel it though. Better get Uncle Drew and Infinity War or management will be getting some words. MI6 is wishful thinking.

Edited by Jandrew

52 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Kevin Feige has had a file on the X-Men since the first X-Men movie when he was an associate producer.  If the deal goes through, Fox's Marvel is getting locked in Disney's vault, and the whole thing is gonna be rebooted under Kevin's direction.  And if he was CRAZY SMART, he would insist that Storm debuts in Black Panther 2, but leaves at the end to go form her own team, which leads into Storm forming their X-Men boot.

Someone call Kevin to confirm.  This needs to happen

Panther is definitely bringing out a lot of people who never go to the movies. Everyone was on Snapchat posting videos about how everyone rushing out of the theater en masse has clearly never been to a Marvel movie.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2

http://deadline.com/2018/02/black-panther-thursday-night-preview-box-office-1202291093/

Friday, 11:53AM: The first set of estimates are in, and they’re showing that Disney/Marvel’s Black Panther is headed toward a historic weekend with $200M-$205M over four-days, $175M over three. These figures do not come from Disney. The Ryan Coolger-directed, an co-written pic with Joe Robert Cole should post an estimated $72M today, with last night’s $25.2M previews repping 35% of that number.

• Like 8
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1