CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

30 minutes ago, Trease is the Word said:

Because it is the consensus. If you get off the internet for once - well put it this way, of all the people in real life that I know who've seen it, ONE HUNDRED PER CENT disliked it. You cannot get more of a consensus than that.

I wouldn't say its a concensus yet, but I can't see this movie going down well with GA

1524747166-capture.png&key=d226ec6860c25

Very very Great results out of Europe, Every market is seeing growth from Ultron and it seems it will the highest grossing MCU movie there.

As a result, I am starting to think this movie can do around 800 million outside of China.

If that is the case you are looking at an overseas gross of 1 to 1.120 billion overseas.

What do people think? 

• Like 2

Just now, Brainbug said:

I dont know if you watched the series, but that episode is known for one of the biggest plotholes of Supernatural :hahaha:

I've never seen any of Supernatural beyond gifs lmao. That show's probably gonna go on until those dudes are octogenarians (and even then will probably still live on).

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Can't even beat TLJ's pre-sales? :winomg:  Guys... maybe we are over predicting this :sparta:

Ride or die, CJohn. It’s too late to back down now. 300M or bust.

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Can't even beat TLJ's pre-sales? :winomg:  Guys... maybe we are over predicting this :sparta:

i dont know who it was, might have been noctis or gopher, that made a bold club about Hunger Games back in 2012 that said something along the lines go big or go home, you should probably stick to that motto. 

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

As a result, I am starting to think this movie can do around 800 million outside of China.

If that is the case you are looking at an overseas gross of 1 to 1.120 billion overseas.

What do people think? 

800m without China, that's a lot but Avengers dit it. ($809M) So it isn't impossible.

As did Avatar ($1,823M), Titanic ($1,339M) and TFA ($1,007M) and DH2 ($899.7M) and Frozen ($828M)

But Avatar and Titanic were gigantic every where so they don't count. TFA grossed 180M in the UK and 111M in Germany (plus China) and DH2 grossed 124M in Japan and 117M in the UK and Frozen grossed 250M in Japan. 

So basically (counting out Avatar (8 100+Mio plus China) and Titanic (4 100+Mio plus China) as they were big everywhere) every film had some really big markets.

Avengers is the only one with no OS market grossing more than 100M (or 90M):lol:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I've never seen any of Supernatural beyond gifs lmao. That show's probably gonna go on until those dudes are octogenarians (and even then will probably still live on).

First Five Seasons are very good, after that though....pure fanfiction.

This is still my favourite scene lmao:

• Like 1