CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

Everything points out to a truly history box office run for IW.

Not only OW.

If China, a very unpredictable country when it comes to box office, answers the call, then 2B WW would not surprise me.

7 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

No pressure Peyton, no pressure at all :

:hahaha:

I’m actually more excited now cuz ant-man is said to play a big role in avengers 4 and this is during Infinity War so the whole movie could end exactly how infinity war ended with (you know what) 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RRA said:

Oh I completely disagree. It'll improve in foreign and a bigger OW stateside. At this point I'm willing to bet it'll be a billion dollar movie. 

You will be proven completely wrong but it’s a long time until ww2 so no need for further arguing.

13 minutes ago, baumer said:

The first time I saw Infinity Wars I loved it, just got out of my second viewing and I love it even more. The stakes are so high and the emotions are strong. I really honestly feel a little tiny bit shaken up after seeing that movie lol

Definitely better the second time. Can't wait for my third!

• Like 1