CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

What will you do if it misses that mark? Move to Trashmerica?

I wish I could move to Trashmerica. You guys have all those 4K UHD Blurays while Trashtugal gets NOTHING.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I retract much of what I said in the sense that I think people are just being themselves.  I rather not everyone analyze it the way I do or my opinion  would no longer be contrarian.  As long as there is admission of being wrong, credit for being right then it's all good...and on to the next movie.  

• Like 1

My personal story about Iron Man.

I had wanted to see it, and my dad thought it was time to explain to me the birds and the bees (as if I hadn’t already watched all those videos years prior to it) and how to practice it safely.  “You see how Tony Stark didn’t put on a condom in that scene?  Don’t do it like that son.”

Quite an experience.

• Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1

9 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

What data does he have? I never see him posting any 🤔

The data that Porthos and TalismanRing have been providing show that it’s already at least 60% bigger right now than BP in the markets they provide numbers for and we still have hours hours to go before the first show. 

Polling the early birds at Luby’s or Golden Corral most likely? 

• Like 1

Ahhh.. throwback to 10 years ago when I was 9 years old. I saw previews for Iron Man on Teletoon but it looked boring as hell. As I sat there and watched my new DVD of Spider-Man 3, and the Star Wars prequels over and over. 

My dad REALLY wanted to see Iron man. I refused to go with him. He went by himself. Said it was awesome. Nagged me for weeks to see it, that he'd go again. But nah, it was the "superhero for dads" BORING! One matinee I finally gave in.

Never missed another marvel movie since

Edited by DAJK
  • Haha 1