CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

For anyone who has seen this, 2D or 3D? I can't use my staff card if I'm seeing this peak showtime (which I am) so I'd have to pay. Is 3D worth if it means you get the bigger auditorium?

The press screening was 2D, so I think thzats the preferred version.

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I feel like an idiot for only looking into this now but..

what are the prices for different upgraded accounts? :lol: 

i gotta be careful if I go down this rabbit hole once I get my credit card back tomorrow. Come September..

"Dylan, why were you evicted from your appartment?"

"Couldn't pay rent"

"WHAT? why didn't you pay your rent?"

"I RAN OUT OF LIKES ON A BOX OFFICE FORUM OKAY, AND SOMETIMES I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO WHEN SOMEONE REPLIES TO ME BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BACK"

Putting prices aside, the system will email you a renewal reminder every month. The email is automatic but it still requires your action to actually pay. So it's basically impossible to run up a large sum without your knowledge.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

I feel like an idiot for only looking into this now but..

what are the prices for different upgraded accounts? :lol: 

i gotta be careful if I go down this rabbit hole once I get my credit card back tomorrow. Come September..

"Dylan, why were you evicted from your appartment?"

"Couldn't pay rent"

"WHAT? why didn't you pay your rent?"

"I RAN OUT OF LIKES ON A BOX OFFICE FORUM OKAY, AND SOMETIMES I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO WHEN SOMEONE REPLIES TO ME BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BACK"

Right now Green and Gold are on sale for $5 for a month and $7 for a month respectively ($110 and $123 for a year) this weekend only

Silver accounts are $8 per month/$80 per year

Copper accounts are $5 per month/$50 per year.

Can do it for only one month if you want and just not renew the invoice for the next month.year when it comes due. :)

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Right now Green and Gold are on sale for $5 for a month and $7 for a month respectively ($110 and $123 for a year) this weekend only

Silver accounts are $8 per month/$80 per year

Copper accounts are $5 per month/$50 per year.

Can do it for only one month if you want and just not renew the invoice for the next month.year when it comes due. :)

thank you

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

An off duty police officer threatened to kill me in a Pollo Tropical parking lot last night so my whole viewing experience was a little off

I was about to instinctually hit the "disbelief" or "wtf" like button.  Then I remembered, "Oh, yeah.  It really isn't THAT unexpected, sadly" and adjusted accordingly. :(

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

An off duty police officer threatened to kill me in a Pollo Tropical parking lot last night so my whole viewing experience was a little off

Holy shit dude that's terrible. So sorry to hear that happened :(

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Not superhero-like, to say the least. That really sucks, man. Sorry to hear about it.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

Just now, JohnnyGossamer said:

Wow. That's terrible. Sorry to hear about that, man.

Yea I'm used to exclusively terrible experiences with Broward County police officers (imagine how people of color must feel!) I backed up but I had a blindspot because of a big tow truck in the lot, and I almost backed in the guy as he was passing, so he got out of the car, all roided up, wearing his fucking dumbass badge around his neck, and gets up to my window and starts shouting "I'm going to kill you motherfucker, are you fucking crazy, you're such a piece of shit retard" for a full minute. Couldn't really say shit considering he was a cop and he would haul my ass off to jail if I tried to defend myself. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 7
  • ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Yea I'm used to exclusively terrible experiences with Broward County police officers (imagine how people of color must feel!) I backed up but I had a blindspot because of a big tow truck in the lot, and I almost backed in the guy as he was passing, so he got out of the car, all roided up, wearing his fucking dumbass badge around his neck, and gets up to my window and starts shouting "I'm going to kill you motherfucker, are you fucking crazy, you're such a piece of shit retard" for a full minute. Couldn't really say shit considering he was a cop and he would haul my ass off to jail if I tried to defend myself. 

My sister's friend was roughed up by a cop when he was 16. A van of 7 kids in it and he's the lone person of colour sitting in the back seat. 

Threatened him cause he couldn't produce a lisence. Problem was he didn't have a lisence cause he hadn't taken the test yet. But damn dude his experience wasn't as bad as yours and I'm so sorry that happened

Edited by DAJK
  • Sad 2