Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

• Community Manager

Sounds like she's going to survive :)

Yeah, it's not like this show has ever killed a series reg-oh wait. This is exactly the kind of show that will promote you and then later kill you.

I finally finished Season 1 today since it's on Netflix. Great stuff, really emotional, and I like how the focus isn't actually on the zombies but on the lone survivors.Damn it, I need a Season 2 marathon, or they need to put it on Netflix Instant like Season 1. I want it n-o-w.

I finally finished Season 1 today since it's on Netflix. Great stuff, really emotional, and I like how the focus isn't actually on the zombies but on the lone survivors.Damn it, I need a Season 2 marathon, or they need to put it on Netflix Instant like Season 1. I want it n-o-w.

If you really want to watch it, I'm sure you can find it somewhere online... Or you can wait a month for it to come out on DVD. August 28th I think.

• Community Manager

If you really want to watch it, I'm sure you can find it somewhere online... Or you can wait a month for it to come out on DVD. August 28th I think.

Please don't encourage illegal piracy on this site. Thank you.
  • Like 1

anyone else here completely up to date on the comics? I am, and I'll just say that while my biggest problem with the show is that they veer off the comic plot for no reason into absurd territory, I hope they veer off after this upcoming storyline. They need to milk the prison arc for as long as possible because it's all downhill after that.

anyone else here completely up to date on the comics? I am, and I'll just say that while my biggest problem with the show is that they veer off the comic plot for no reason into absurd territory, I hope they veer off after this upcoming storyline. They need to milk the prison arc for as long as possible because it's all downhill after that.

most likely they will keep with the prison arc for the whole season or close to the whole season.But either way, just a few more weeks until it comes back :)

i just watched episode 7 of season2 and jaw-dropping at what went down that guy has a short fuse hello! yeah the barn situation required a rapid solution but at same time the group came unto this guy's property and now are imposing on his good-will, i'm of a mind they should find their own little hole to call a home!

Find it on iso-hunt. Doesn't take too long to download and you can even get hd copies.