The Panda

The Final Countdown: BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time - The List is Complete, The Empire is Dead, I Now Go to the Grey Havens

10 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

The Lion King
Jurassic Park
Titanic
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Goodfellas
Back To The Future
Jaws
The Matrix
The Two Towers
Schindler's List
The Dark Knight
The Return of the King
12 Angry Men
Pulp Fiction
Star Wars
The Godfather
The Fellowship of the Ring
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Empire Strikes Back

Ratatouille

These are the remaining 20 in no particular order, next is Jaws or Jurassic Park!

Nah, I'm pretty sure Ratatouille's missed the list if it hasn't shown up by now. Really don't see it finishing over Inside Out. I'd put Avengers as being more likely to be the 20th.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rukaio101 said:

Nah, I'm pretty sure Ratatouille's missed the list if it hasn't shown up by now. Really don't see it finishing over Inside Out. I'd put Avengers as being more likely to be the 20th.

JP just got listed lol

Avengers will miss the list, most submissions were done before the IW hype train

Maybe your right about ratatouille but Avengers won't be the one to come top20 instead

Edited by IronJimbo

I would be ok with Avengers not making it. I mean the film is great and one of my faves, but I think it would have been outside of my top 100.....

Also, I think it is sad that the total # of films from the 50s, 40s & 30s isn't even HALF of the 1990s.... just a disgrace ;) IMO

4 minutes ago, narniadis said:

I would be ok with Avengers not making it. I mean the film is great and one of my faves, but I think it would have been outside of my top 100.....

Also, I think it is sad that the total # of films from the 50s, 40s & 30s isn't even HALF of the 1990s.... just a disgrace ;) IMO

nature of the beast

people watch less older films, me included. I try to, though!

7 minutes ago, narniadis said:

21 of my films were from the 90s.  

• Disbelief 1

Jurassic Park is probably the most important movie of all time for me personally. I was (and i am) a massive dinosaur nerd and to be able to see these beautiful creatures on screen like they were really there - i dont know, i must have watched JP1 over 500 times for sure. Its my Jaws @baumer.

Its also the reason why i love Jurassic World to no end despite its flaws. Just seeing an operational Jurassic Park for 1 second was more than enough for me to give JW a 10/10. That film i watched surely another 100 times since its release on Blu-Ray and i always tear up when they first show the park. Its basically everything i ever dreamed of. You cant really stay objective when it gets to that point :). Fallen Kingdom, i am ready.

Edited by Brainbug
  • Like 1

Just now, Ozymandias said:

All 3 LOTR films gonna be in the top 10 again aren't they?   

What can you say, its the one trilogy to rule them all.

Yeah well...they are perfect films after all. It doesnt really get any better than LOTR.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FantasticBeasts said:

It sounds a bit offensive right???.. I am seeing it now but I didn't mean it. It was just an attempt for humour of some sort.

Sorry to Panda his work in this deserves all the likes of the world!

I will delete it please do the same from your post If you can.

Not offensive at all lol. I just don't know what it's for.

• Sad 1