baumer

Wed #s (so far drops are between 27-35%)

3 hours ago, Ranger Tree said:

is 2001 getting a wide release? anyone know?

Its going wide in the UK next week.

I'm not sure.  

There was a prediction (not mine) in the Tuesday thread of BC dropping 35-40%+ on Wednesday. There was no way that was ever going to happen. The film's demo is eating it up and loving every minute of it. There is a strong chance its four day gross this coming weekend is flat with or possibly exceeds this past weekend's gross.

Edited by LonePirate
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sfran43 said:

"She" is ok. Just had other priorities to take of this morning. 🙂

I kept things afloat here until your return, your IMMINENCE :sparta:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, LonePirate said:

There was a prediction (not mine) in the Tuesday thread of BC dropping 35-40%+ on Wednesday. There was no way that was ever going to happen. The film's demo is eating it up and loving every minute of it. There is a strong chance its four day gross this coming weekend is flat with or possibly exceeds this past weekend's gross.

I didn't make an actual call in terms of gross, but I did say it would be one of he sleepers of the summer and in the summer game I said it would have the second best multiplier of the summer (after Tully....but we won't talk about that).  So I really hope this does something special.  I would love to see it push for a 5 multiplier.  4 would be fantastic of course, but something really special like 5 would be amazing.

23 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

"She" is ok. Just had other priorities to take of this morning. 🙂

What? Don’t you know box office numbers come first?? :huh:

Edited by FilmBuff
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

And I rightfully and gladly admit I was wrong ;)

Hoping it stays flat this weekend. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

That would be unfortunate but not surprising.  

• Like 2

Just now, Moviefanatic said:

Spider-man was such a juggernaut. I wonder if any of these new Spider-man films will ever pass a Raimi flick domestically . SMHC was sooooo close. 

After his well-liked appearance in IW and the fact HC seemed to be well liked especially by the younger demos, I think SM HC will increase for sure.