baumer

Weekend Thread....Please read the staff announcement pg 104 (Solo 29.2...DP 23.3...Adrift 11.5)

3 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Oh I'm sorry you have a Sarah Michelle Gellar? I raise you with a badass Candice King.

b7f2e912-af88-4b33-8a3b-e67d44516f9d.gif

She ended up having sex with him 2 seasons later be still my klaroline heart

Edited by iHeartJames
  • Like 1

i don't know what we're talking about here but interview with a vampire FUCKING RULES

also coppola's dracula is underrated and is my favourite vampire flick. yes even keanu, but whenever keanu's bad it's always endearingly shit, not harmfully shit. and that movie has one of the top ten best scores of all-time.

• Like 6

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

She ended up having sex with him 2 seasons later be still my klaroline heart

Her relationship with Klaus made way more sense than that boring dumpster fire that was Caroline and Stefan. Did the two even have a name? 

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Her relationship with Klaus made way more sense than that boring dumpster fire that was Caroline and Stefan. Did the two even have a name? 

Steroline omg sounded like a vaccination. I didn't hate them but wow did they make no sense

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

tumblr_o8bgllzSnQ1ugqro7o1_500.gif

Not a joke. I legit think The Vampire Diaries is better than Buffy. :) 

Originals could be good too, if they never would have given Hayley such a big role and if one times someone actually would listen to what Kol says, because honestly that guy is a lot more intelligent than the others and actually has something called commonsense.

And Delana kind of killed Vampire Diaries for me and Steroline didn't help either.

Back to the topic:

With a Friday estimate of 8,153M it's outperforming my prediction of 8M Friday:lol:

On 1.6.2018 at 3:58 PM, Taruseth said:

It could do:

Friday: $8M (+77.7%)

Saturday: $11.2M (+40%)

Sunday: $8M (-28.6%)

For a Weekend off $27.2M (And a 67.8% drop) Okay, might do a bit better, but comparable openers didn't increase much more on Friday and Saturday.

Optimistic would be:

Friday: $8.55 (+90%)

Saturday: $12.8M (+50%)

Sunday: $9.8M (-23.4%)

For a Weekend off $31.15M, which would be a 63.1%. Still not nice at all..

Would be at 149.9M after the weekend.

So it could get to:

Friday: $8.153M (+84.3%)

Saturday: $11.414M (+40%)

Sunday: $8.15M (-28.6%)

For a Weekend off $27.717M, which would be a 67.2% drop and a $147.31M total. (TLJ dropped 67.4% but the next weekend it dropped just 26.6%)

Optimistic:

Friday: $8.153M (+84.3%)

Saturday: $12.23M (+50%)

Sunday: $9.368M (-23.4%)

For a Weekend of $29.751M, which would be a 64.8% drop and a $149.344M total (TFA second Weekend alone is $149.203M (which would mean it would be $390.715M behind TFA, $136.689M behind RO and $218.824M behind TLJ)

Edited by Taruseth
  • Like 1

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Taruseth said:

Originals could be good too, if they never would have given Hayley such a big role and if one times someone actually would listen to what Kol says, because honestly that guy is a lot more intelligent than the others and actually has something called commonsense.

And Delana kind of killed Vampire Diaries for me.

The Originals is done (I need to watch the final season lol) but they ordered a spin-off series focusing around a grown-up Hope and I guess Alaric's daughters cause Alaric is in it.

Poor Matt Davis. After Cult flopped big time, he just can't leave the TVD universe. :lol:

40 minutes ago, Nova said:

Sarah Michelle Gellar fighting off demons and vampires>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Buffy-Axe.gif

15 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Oh I'm sorry you have a Sarah Michelle Gellar? I raise you with a badass Candice King.

b7f2e912-af88-4b33-8a3b-e67d44516f9d.gif

Beat her, go on, i’ll wait

78VN.gif

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

The Underworld films are TRASH

How is it you’re wrong about everything all the time?

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

The Originals is done (I need to watch the final season lol) but they ordered a spin-off series focusing around a grown-up Hope and I guess Alaric's daughters cause Alaric is in it.

Poor Matt Davis. After Cult flopped big time, he just can't leave the TVD universe. :lol:

To be honest I can't bring myself to watch season four I can't stand Hayley at all....

28 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i don't know what we're talking about here but interview with a vampire FUCKING RULES

also coppola's dracula is underrated and is my favourite vampire flick. yes even keanu, but whenever keanu's bad it's always endearingly shit, not harmfully shit. and that movie has one of the top ten best scores of all-time.

Agree.

I just don’t know why, for the life of me, it’s Interview with The Vampire, not “a”

It kinda bothers me lol.

48 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Because the movie was still in wide release just two weeks ago?

Ok, but that doesn’t really matter considering how late into its run it is and the home video release having happened. Jumanji is a nearly perfect comp here. If you look at Jumanji’s 17th weekend, it was in a similar spot as BP this weekend in both gross and theater count. From then, it has only added 550k and will likely close any given weekend now. I’d say it was more kids skewing than BP too, which always helps late legs. BP needs to add about 900k after this weekend. And we’re heading into the heart of summer competition too. Can’t see any way it gets there without some form of fudge/help (whatever you want to call it) from Disney.

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

They must be really confident in the film’s quality/WOM

It's a Dolby cinema and it's a girls night out thing. Not sure why it's for Wednesday though lol