baumer

Weekend Thread....Please read the staff announcement pg 104 (Solo 29.2...DP 23.3...Adrift 11.5)

28 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

nah he's good. i think he'll avoid franchises go the route of andrew garfield post the amazing spider-men. he was the best part of a coens movie i think auteur types are gonna be interested in working with him.

He’s a perfect fit for Woody Allen movies but that seems to be a dead end now lol.

Thank God the Alden guy took acting lessons after the first version of Solo.

Good decision from the producing team.

Kathleen Kennedy is an experienced producer, she knows here trade well and she recognizes very quickly when somehing is wrong or off on a movie.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

The fact that that got leaked to the press is so fuckin ridiculous. No wonder people didn't show up at the cinema ....people thought the lead's acting would suck...and for such a legendary character too.

All the production problems being leaked  sure contributed to fan's distrust in the movie

And what a humiliating thing for Alden.

there are a few oscar nominated a-listers who keep acting teachers around on sets. it's just another one of those  things fanboys are hearing about for the first time so they exaggerated it.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 11
  • Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

there are a few oscar nominated a-listers who keep acting teachers around on sets. it's just another one of those  things fanboys are hearing about for the first time so they exaggerated it.

Probably Cate Blanchett.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

bradley cooper (lol shoutout blank check). it's not even a slam against them as actors it's just part of their "process"

So you're saying we have to trust the process?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

bradley cooper (lol shoutout blank check). it's not even a slam against them as actors it's just part of their "process"

This is random but your avatar gets me every single time. I read your comments with the mood of your avatar in place. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nova said:

This is random but your avatar gets me every single time. I read your comments with the mood of your avatar in place. 

i said we should've made it the "sad" emoji exclusively for solo's opening weekend but it didn't take. shame it's just a picture and not a video so we couldn't play sound of silence over it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i said we should've made it the "sad" emoji exclusively for solo's opening weekend but it didn't take. shame it's just a picture and not a video so we couldn't play sound of silence over it.

Is there a petition we can start to make it a sad emoji :ph34r: The new sadfleck 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

We should make it the permanent sad emoji tbh. The Tennant one isn't a true BOT meme just a last-minute replacement for Sadfleck. It's Ron Howard

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm gonna go see 2001 on monday. and they already rereleased rosemary's baby last year they just called it mother! instead amirightfoooooolks.

Rosemary's Baby would probably also get an F cinemascore if released today.

"She keeps the demon child and we don't even get a look at it? Fuck this movie!"

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Good decision from the producing team.

Kathleen Kennedy is an experienced producer, she knows here trade well and she recognizes very quickly when somehing is wrong or off on a movie.

🤔