Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

Also, remember with trailer views that they’re worldwide and don’t result in a one-to-one comparison.  

They can gage interest, but it’s still not something I’d base a sole prediction on.  As, different genres and franchises tend to perform differently with trailer views (for example SW movies tend to have lower trailer views than equivalent Marvel/Superheor movies, even if they ended up performing better)

For JW, I don’t buy people saying it’ll open under 100m, but given that pre-sales seem decent at best so far I’m not sold that it’ll necessarily break out anywhere close to the levels of the first one.  Still I think around 150m for its OW seems reasonable

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

That number is not near as nice as earlier. Ouch

A 71.6m OD is ouch?  The earlier Friday estimates were in the high 60 range, so it improved.

Edited by The Incredible Panda

8 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Maybe now Disney can push BP with Ant-Man and the Wasp.:ohmygod:

Black Panther already looks to be getting a boost. Made $44,000 on Friday (+156% Friday increase; +18% from last Friday).

Peace,

Mike

Edited by MikeQ
  • Like 8