Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

7 hours ago, water said:

i'm not saying it's a good movie, i haven't seen it and didn't want to because it looked bad. i'm saying it would have made more money if people weren't racist because we know for a fact that plenty didn't see it JUST because the main character was black.

black panther also would have made more money if there weren't racist people out there. is this really controversial lmao?

It's not controversial... it's stupid. AWIT is the worst Disney movie since mars/moms.  I saw it for free and still asked for a refund.

People like you that yell racial bias any time a person color fails actually sets back stamping out intolerance. 

You haven't even see the movie.

And BTW... BP overperformed so to claim racial bias is stupid also.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Avatree said:

The theatrical show is a success in its own right, it is not such a huge hit because of the movie, it's because it's a terrific show and people love it. I know plenty of people who have seen the production and love it but don't care about the kids film.

Also I don't understand what you mean by "every metric says it is the most well liked film of all time". Can you name any of these metrics? 

Box office both original and repeatedly every rerelease does amazing, the size of the media franchise and you can’t seperste the show from the movie that makes no sense. It’s the only animated movie in the IMDb top 50. 

Yeah, a few people here really need to clue in about The Lion King. Nothing I need to say that hasn't already been explained here in this thread. It's going to be a MASSIVE event!

Edited by JB33

12 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Yeah, a few people here really need to clue in about The Lion King. Nothing I need to day that hasn't already been explained here in this thread m. It's going to be a MASSIVE event!

Honestly it’s literally THE Disney movie their crown jewel franchise, not counting  Star Wars and Marvel as they bought those. 

Edited by boomboom234
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

Well, I don't care about TLK because I haven't seen it. All I want from Disney is a Mickey Mouse feature film, but I guess I'll never get that.:whosad:

I want a slasher film with the killer having the Mickey Mouse mask on his head and laughing all the time like Mickey himself. @baumer would be Top 10 Horror films all time easily.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Avatree said:

No one is claiming that no one cares about TLK.

2 hours ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Reading all these wild predictions about TLK gives me the same “twilight zone” feeling that I had with the inifinity war predictions only the opposite, when everybody was going crazy over IW on the internet except in this forum. Now TLK is being treated here like avatar 2 or whatever, is this a U.S thing or something because I don’t know any kid giving a shit about the original lion king (kids these days play GTA and watch superhero films) and most adults don’t even know what it is, and no they don’t have any affection towards the original lion king like they have for LOTR or Star Wars e.t.c 

• Like 3

jeez louise I was being facetious, the person I replied to was saying no one wants Star Wars with different actor so I said no one wants TLK with different actors