Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

22 minutes ago, The Incredible Panda said:

I definitely agree it isn’t locked, realistically I’d still say it’s a hard multi to hit.  But I do think it has a legitimate shot

Well I was saying locked as in anything. $600M technically isn't locked yet either. All I'm saying is lets see some drops first, because we don't know how this movie will play out, even if it's well received. Ever since BP, some people have just been trying to throw out 700 for everything now. It's still an extremely rare number.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Well I was saying locked as in anything. $600M technically isn't locked yet either. All I'm saying is lets see some drops first, because we don't know how this movie will play out, even if it's well received. Ever since BP, some people have just been trying to throw out 700 for everything now. It's still an extremely rare number.

You have to see panda's comments as wishes rather than prediction. He would be saying $600m if that would have made Incredibles 2 highest grossing movie of 2018. But BP and IW has rise that figure to $700m.

5 minutes ago, Premium George said:

You have to see panda's comments as wishes rather than prediction. He would be saying $600m if that would have made Incredibles 2 highest grossing movie of 2018. But BP and IW has rise that figure to $700m.

Except I only recently upped my OW predicts to 180m range, and where did it land?  Wishes coming true or accurate prediction?  Let’s wait and see!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I wouldn't be hateful if people here weren't overpredicting it and saying shit like "a 3.5x multi is locked!!!!!!"

Also it's a Disney film, it'd be #offbrand for me to not be hateful towards it

Didn't you go in on someone because they said LMAO at you predicting 3.26m WE for IW? You snapped at him and said it will be close % wise than his $300m OW prediction for IW. Well.... 257.7m is 85.9% from $300m. $3.26m is 61.53% from $5.298m. So I think apologies tot that guy are in place. 

I2 becomes the only animated movie to have 3 50M+ days even if you take out the previews. If it has the same multiplier as Finding Dory it gets to 660M and becomes the 3rd movie this year to go above Titanic 'cough Jimbo cough' :P . If you take out the previews, Dory did 126M off 45M true Friday whereas I2 did 165M off 53.7M true Friday, so it's internal multiplier is even better than FD. Having said all of this, I'm predicting 633.1M DOM total for I2 which will be just above The Incredibles WW total.

5 minutes ago, The Incredible Panda said:

Except I only recently upped my OW predicts to 180m range, and where did it land?  Wishes coming true or accurate prediction?  Let’s wait and see!

I right now want to quote so many people to tell them that they were wrong and I was right. I2 is bigger than dory. I feel you man. I2 is at great position, A+ cs, good reviews. I am with you on this.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Didn't you go in on someone because they said LMAO at you predicting 3.26m WE for IW? You snapped at him and said it will be close % wise than his $300m OW prediction for IW. Well.... 257.7m is 85.9% from $300m. $3.26m is 61.53% from $5.298m. So I think apologies tot that guy are in place. 

Yeah I'm sure @WrathOfHan was very offended by me snapping at him.  I apologize dearly for hurting his feelings

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

Yeah I'm sure @WrathOfHan was very offended by me snapping at him.  I apologize dearly for hurting his feelings

What I don't get is, why do you keep predicting these numbers for IW, every week they are to low? Do just miss predict because it Disney? Or do you actually believe it will drop that hard? Just curious. 

1 minute ago, pepsa said:

What I don't get is, why do you keep predicting these numbers for IW, every week they are to low? Do just miss predict because it Disney? Or do you actually believe it will drop that hard? Just curious. 

I think it'll drop that hard.

I2 dailies looking so far...

53 + 59 + 53 + ... + 25 + 28 + 22 + 18.5 / 277.0 1-week total

Jurassic World - 18.5 + 39 +49 + 39 = 145.5

6/22-6/24  -    I2                                                       (-51%) 19 + 23.5 + 17 + 15 = 220 1-week total

25 + 35 + 27.5 = 87.5/364.5  ... + 14 + 17 + 12 + 11 = 418.5 2-week total

6/29 - 7/1   -     I2 - weekend #3    7/2-7/5 weekdays       

14 + 20 + 16 = 50.0 (-42.9%) 468.50 ... + 9 + 11.5 + 11.5 + 9 - 509.50 21-day total

7/6 - 78     -    I2 weekend #4       

10.5 + 12.0 + 10.5 = 33.00 (-34.0%) 542.50 total + 22.5 weekdays / 565.00 total  before Hotel Transylvania 3

• Like 1