WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 92): Ant-Man and the Wasp 75.8M (#CRUMBLING EVEN MORE) | Jurassic World 28.6M | Incredibles 2 28.4M | The First Purge 17.4M

Just came back. Was pretty awesome. By the way, just pulled up the DHD article and while the title of it says what this thread title is, but the top of my window bar says "'Ant-Man And The Wasp' $13M-$15M Thursday Bigger Than 'Doctor Strange': Box Office | Deadline". Was that the first estimate and now it's at $11M-$13M+?

Edited by FlashMaster659
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

13 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

the top of my window bar says "'Ant-Man And The Wasp' $13M-$15M Thursday Bigger Than 'Doctor Strange': Box Office | Deadline".

Same here.

A mistake or update coming?

25 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Just came back. Was pretty awesome. By the way, just pulled up the DHD article and while the title of it says what this thread title is, but the top of my window bar says "'Ant-Man And The Wasp' $13M-$15M Thursday Bigger Than 'Doctor Strange': Box Office | Deadline". Was that the first estimate and now it's at $11M-$13M+?

I noticed that too 1 hour ago but no update yet

Edited by raulbalarezo

Is it $13-15m or down to $11-13m? 

Either way, it should do $100m. 

Jurassic World 2’s multiplier gets it to $103m from 11, unless it’s more preview front loaded 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Like 1