WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 92): Ant-Man and the Wasp 75.8M (#CRUMBLING EVEN MORE) | Jurassic World 28.6M | Incredibles 2 28.4M | The First Purge 17.4M

12 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

I don't know, that Nutcracker movie looks like a tough sell.

Yeah, totally. The original is *125* years old. Do people even remember it? Talk about waiting too long to make a sequel!

:ph34r:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

36.3M (3.3x previews)

33M (-9%)

25.1M (-24%)

91.1M Weekend

Given that was a May opener, the Saturday drop here is going to be worse.

So pretty much it’s looking like 80-90m OW range, barring a bizarre IM

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I seriously wonder if Jurassic World dropped close to 50% yesterday with the loss of large formats :thinking: 

Oceans 8 is losing 24% of it's theaters this w/e and Tag 32% - so they probably both took a hit last night to accommodate AM&TW previews.  JWFK is losing premium screens but only 3% theater loss.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Oceans 8 is losing 24% of it's theaters this w/e and Tag 32% - so they probably both took a hit last night to accommodate AM&TW previews.  JWFK is losing premium screens but only 3% theater loss.

Exactly, and I do believe that JWFK is still in more locations than AMATW. 

• ...wtf 1

Dunno if anyone's noted this but I'm pretty sure this is the first weekend ever when we have three movies playing in 4,000+ theaters. (Edit: well, 4100+ theaters, at least.)

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 3