YM!

Weekend Thread | Hotel 3 $44.1 Skyscraper 25.4, Ant Man’s size does matter with $28.8M

23 minutes ago, aabattery said:

CJohn keeps insulting The Sequelizer despite Denzel being more than capable of beating him up.

Unwise imo.

Trash Sequelizer won't even open above Skyscraper. Nobody has time for Denzel looking silly with that hair while killing people. He needs to go full bald like in the first one.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Trash Sequelizer won't even open above Skyscraper. Nobody has time for Denzel looking silly with that hair while killing people. He needs to go full bald like in the first one.

The Equalizer 2>The Equalizer

Book it #SummerWeekdays

• Haha 1

On 7/15/2018 at 9:03 AM, CJohn said:

When The Sequelizer ends up pulling the standard 30-35M Denzel opening.

cWDGp80M1O-QMWXbtgFGzbmo7YA.gif

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, CJohn said:

wait 'til you see the hairstyle for Threequelizer.

roman-j-israel-denzeljpg-fcad38ef514c1ab

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The Equalizer 2>The Equalizer

Book it #SummerWeekdays

Impossible. I guarantee it.

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

When The Sequelizer ends up pulling the standard 30-35M Denzel opening.

BPeCoXAkw-Svc0CK6lAJsxs0QlsQPwiiXf-8kUzH

Tell me the last time Denzel with hair opened a movie while being the good guy. NAME ME ONE MOVIE.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

wait 'til you see the hairstyle for Threequelizer.

roman-j-israel-denzeljpg-fcad38ef514c1ab

This would guarantee a 40M OW tbh. It is a shame they didn't went with this.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Impossible. I guarantee it.

Tell me the last time Denzel with hair opened a movie while being the good guy. NAME ME ONE MOVIE.

This would guarantee a 40M OW tbh. It is a shame they didn't went with this.

Tell me the last time Denzel as a Lyft driver opened a movie while being the good guy. NAME ME ONE MOVIE.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

the rock could play a rival lawyer for Roman J. Israel to battle against in the sequel (i know he died but they can At World's End him back easy) Roman J. Israel vs. the rock's character - Carthaginian L. Palestine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

the rock could play a rival lawyer for Roman J. Israel to battle against in the sequel (i know he died but they can At World's End him back easy) Roman J. Israel vs. the rock's character - Carthaginian L. Palestine.

J.D.?

Just now, CJohn said:

Tell me the last time Denzel with hair opened a movie while being the good guy. NAME ME ONE MOVIE..

Magnificent Seven

2 Guns

Book of Eli

Deja Vu

The Manchurian Candidate

Man On Fire

John Q.

Most of his movies, really.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Aint that mad. I remember when The Rock was in a Tyler Perry movie being set up as Janet Jackson’s new love interest.

9 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Magnificent Seven

2 Guns

Book of Eli

Deja Vu

The Manchurian Candidate

Man On Fire

John Q.

Are you trolling me? Did any of these movies opened with 30M? Man on Fire actually opened under Skyscraper lmao. Deja Vu BARELY opened with 20M. You are just giving me stronger evidence to support my case.

Only Mag 7 of that list opened above 30M, which had that silly hair covered with a cool af hat while Denzel was riding a horse looking cool af. PrattPratt was also in that movie.

Book of Eli he was nearly bald, it was post-apocalyptic and he was using some cool af shades while killing dumbass people. Book of Eli also had one of the best trailers ever. I mean, WB went to a whole new level with their marketing.

• Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

How do we have weekend numbers mid day Saturday?

because i gave numbers from the future. i live in tomorrow. wanna know who wins the world cup? in a shocking upset - England.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Are you trolling me? Did any of these movies opened with 30M? Man on Fire actually opened under Skyscraper lmao. Deja Vu BARELY opened with 20M. You are just giving me stronger evidence to support my case.

Only Mag 7 of that list opened above 30M, which had that silly hair covered with a cool af hat while Denzel was riding a horse looking cool af. PrattPratt was also in that movie.

Book of Eli he was nearly bald, it was post-apocalyptic and he was using some cool af shades while killing dumbass people.

You just said opened a movie, not opened over 30. Those are all solid openings and most of them adjust into the standard Denzel opening range.

Why you hating on Denzel anyway. He's a good man and our greatest actor. I don't like this disrespect.

Just now, aabattery said:

You just said opened a movie, not opened over 30. Those are all solid openings and most of them adjust into the standard Denzel opening range.

Well, my post was in a reply to a post of yours mentioning a 30-35M OW, what the hell did you think I was talking about? 

8 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Magnificent Seven

2 Guns

Book of Eli

Deja Vu

The Manchurian Candidate

Man On Fire

John Q.

That just because marketing make sure to not reveal he had his hair too:

Z7FDEG0E6X6d2YdeSn0FF0gya4DDN9YCfgJoID8c

lead_720_405.jpg?mod=1522791077