If only Hank hadn't called his wife to tell her how great things were going. Doesn't he know anything about the TV/Movie laws of ironic foreshadowing?

"Hey babe. Everything is terrible. I have Walt, but he's probably got some crazy death squad coming here to kill us all. I just wanted to let you know I love you."

If he had said that, everything would be fine right now.

If only Hank hadn't called his wife to tell her how great things were going. Doesn't he know anything about the TV/Movie laws of ironic foreshadowing?

That's the big loose end.

Hank is toast, they were outnumbered and outgunned, and once you open fire on law enforcement you simply can't leave them alive, no matter how much Walt might protest.

After Hank called his wife and told her he had Walt dead to rights and handcuffed in the truck, well, it will be quite interesting when/if she sees Walt at home and no sign of poor Hank.

Jesse is an interesting problem, they need cooks and had Walt committed to 1 more "teaching" cook as payment, but Jesse is almost as good as Walt and is considered expendable now, I could see him being forced to cook, and these are the type of guys who would be experts at "persuading" reluctant people.

Next week should be , umm, interesting.

Edited by Incarnadine

Holy shit. Besides the slight bump in quality last week, every episode in this second half of season 5 has been nothing short of perfection. And I noticed that in the preview for Ozymandias, they showed no new footage, just footage from the ending of this episode.

• Like 1

I just binged through the last 5 episodes, so I'm all caught up to speed, a friend of mine has them downloaded and sent them to me.  Mother of God... Posted Image

I think Gomez has definitely become Nazi food, hes not a big character and this is the end of the show.  Hank and Jesse are question marks.

It could have been worse. He could have also said he was going to retire the minute the case against Walt was closed.

• Like 1