Eric the Fall Guy

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse l June 2 2023 | Animators deserve better

3 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I thought I was the only one.

Yeah the sound mixing was a bit off in this. At first I thought it was the cinema but others on the internet were reporting it too. Hopefully they fix it for the digital/blu-ray release. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fanboy said:

Yeah the sound mixing was a bit off in this. At first I thought it was the cinema but others on the internet were reporting it too. Hopefully they fix it for the digital/blu-ray release. 

Now I feel like I didn't experience the movie 100% because of this. 😞 It was very noticeable in the first part, and just like you, I thought the problem was with the cinema. 😅

14 minutes ago, Fanboy said:

I noticed it at the beginning where Gwen is playing the drums, it was hard to hear what she was saying but felt like it might have been somewhat intentional. Other than that didn't have any problems. I missed a few lines just because of the sheer amount of dialogue and how much is going on onscreen.

I thought it was most noticeable at the start but still had moments here and there throughout the whole movie, mostly when there was a heap of stuff happening at once and during big action scenes. 

9 hours ago, Fanboy said:

I mostly had trouble hearing Gwen at the beginning. I thought it was my theater.

24 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

I loved Daniel Pemberton's score for Across. Felt it was perfectly suited to the style too. More so than any song in the soundtrack. 

The score was pretty fucking epic.

29 minutes ago, TMP said:

Spider-Man India feels like the first time there’s ever been cool south asian rep in one of these movie

For sure, most of my friends here in India really digged the character and the whole 'Mumbattan' sequence