MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

20 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

Depp is innocent and the trial proved that if you actually watched it. Heard should be cut from the movie, pay her dues, then if she's worth being hired in the future she will be. 

But he lost in the UK so does that mean Amber should only be cut from the American release? lol

17 hours ago, efialtes76 said:

"Mediocre performance of The Batman"...😂

Every studio in Hollywood would love to have a long stream of films that have mediocre performance at the box office the way the Batman did.

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

Every studio in Hollywood would love to have a long stream of films that have mediocre performance at the box office the way the Batman did.

If $768m is mediocre, I'd happily take mediocre. 

15 minutes ago, belblazer said:

It's fake. The same fake news for years.

I am not seeing this on any other site; if it were true instead of a rumor is would be all over the news by now.

Not saying this will not happen am saying there is no real proof it has.

I think right now WB nest move is to not do anything and hope the fuss dies down by December. Last thing they want to do something that will keep the story alive and create a whole new controversy.

Edited by dudalb

37 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I am not seeing this on any other site; if it were true instead of a rumor is would be all over the news by now.

Not saying this will not happen am saying there is no real proof it has.

I think right now WB nest move is to not do anything and hope the fuss dies down by December. Last thing they want to do something that will keep the story alive and create a whole new controversy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgaR4livxro/

James Wan: 

In the spirit of SDCC, since we’re not there this year, I’m sharing a small handful of beautiful character/creature designs from the first #Aquaman from a bunch of super talented artists/designers. We methodically agonized over every little detail to create our unique, undersea world and culture, and continue to do so with The Lost Kingdom. Can’t wait to share that when the time is right. @howard.swindell @sebmeyerart @pascalblanche #ednatividad

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rebeccas said:

RIP to the first teaser cause it's going to get ratio'd to hell by the psychotic JD fans. 

Not really since YouTube doesn’t show dislikes anymore. I however can see all the comment sections for it being toxic as hell! Same for the Flash… 

5 hours ago, El Gato said:

Not really since YouTube doesn’t show dislikes anymore. I however can see all the comment sections for it being toxic as hell! Same for the Flash… 

It really did not get nearly as bad as some people thought when the Secrets of Dumbledore teaser dropped and featured Mikkelsen.

21 hours ago, CloneWars said:

DC is such a mess. Honestly, Nolan was the best and worst thing to happen to DC. Best for giving us TDK, and worst because TDK probably led to the mess we have today and the lack of direction and overall messiness of DCEU

I wonder if the most damaging thing Nolan did was recommedning Zack Snyder as the right man to take over the DCU.

I can understand DC wanting to keep the focus on Black Adam and Shazam, but they should have done something with Aquamen 2 at SDCC. As it is they allowed Marvel to totally dominate the news from the con.

I don't blame them for keeping quiet onThe FLash though.

Edited by dudalb

6 hours ago, Noctis said:

You guys are crazy if you think they're gonna show her in the trailers, ESPECIALLY the teaser.

This. Easy to cut Mera from the trailers. Supporting charecter.

But it ain't gonna be so easy when it comes to "THe Flash"...

Edited by dudalb

I don't think that it's a spoiler because he is listed on IMDB page and I posted it a while ago but...:

Spoiler

Keaton still makes a cameo in this in the last 3 test screenings, according to Daniel RPK.

It's odd because this comes before The Flash.