MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

It's be remarkable how much these people would help themselves with public opinion if they just owned their mistakes and made real efforts to do better. One of the BEST things about 2022 is the pushback against cancel culture. General public could not be more over it. Admit your mistakes like an adult and you'll be shocked at forgiving/understanding most people are. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, excel1 said:

It's be remarkable how much these people would help themselves with public opinion if they just owned their mistakes and made real efforts to do better. One of the BEST things about 2022 is the pushback against cancel culture. General public could not be more over it. Admit your mistakes like an adult and you'll be shocked at forgiving/understanding most people are. 

Depp wasn’t fired from Fantastic Beasts because of cancel culture. Amber Heard made her allegations in 2016 and he still went on to film and release Crimes of Grindelwald unbothered after that. He was fired after he lost the UK trial and, more importantly, after WB conducted their own independent investigation on the case. Depp was the one who canceled himself with these lawsuits, literally everyone had moved on from this story.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, CloneWars said:

I'm guessing they will reshoot her scenes with another actress. 

Even if she wins, I wouldn't be shocked to see this happen. After this case, I doubt either of them works in a major capacity ever again, they both come across extremely poorly the more that comes out. It's unlikely but not impossible for Depp to win but I think the main reason this charade is going on is to end her career/image over this like it killed his.

3 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

Even if she wins, I wouldn't be shocked to see this happen. After this case, I doubt either of them works in a major capacity ever again, they both come across extremely poorly the more that comes out. It's unlikely but not impossible for Depp to win but I think the main reason this charade is going on is to end her career/image over this like it killed his.

Because he is the main aggressor. But she should not burn for his abuse just because she started fighting back. Which victims do over time. Warner should reinstate her scenes. Cutting scenes for a victim or survivor of abuse is just a horrible message to sent. Warner should be ashamed of themselves and should fix this. 

• Like 2

So far the case isn't looking too good for Amber but regardless of the trials outcome, the public have heard those very damaging audio recordings of her now and that's why she has such limited support. 

Edited by Tarintino
  • Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, Tarintino said:

So many simps. So far the case isn't looking too good for Amber but regardless of the trials outcome, the public have heard those very damaging audio recordings of her now and that's why she has such limited support. 

Neither Amber Heard nor Johnny Depp have come out of this case looking good. Contrary to what Depp’s fangirls and MRA supporters seem to think, this isn’t going to get him back in good graces with Hollywood, and he knows it. He and his team just want to take Heard down with him. I was previously on Depp’s side, but it’s become clear to me now that there is no one worth rooting for in this drama. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tarintino said:

So far the case isn't looking too good for Amber but regardless of the trials outcome, the public have heard those very damaging audio recordings of her now and that's why she has such limited support. 

your the only simp here a JD simp. She has produced a lot of photos of pics with bruises on. Texts of him apologizing, audio of him admitting to headbutt her. A video of him smashing glass in the kitchen and screaming “did something happen to you this morning - i dont think so” implying he has hit her before but not that morning.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Neither Amber Heard nor Johnny Depp have come out of this case looking good. Contrary to what Depp’s fangirls and MRA supporters seem to think, this isn’t going to get him back in good graces with Hollywood, and he knows it. He and his team just want to take Heard down with him. I was previously on Depp’s side, but it’s become clear to me now that there is no one worth rooting for in this drama. 

This seems like a matter that should have been left away from the courts. Its just a typical toxic relationship which the public had no need to be on the loop about but one party thought they could financially gain from this. They will both be working in no time