Eric the IF

CAPTAIN MARVEL WEEKEND THREAD l $153M DOM (3rd-biggest March opening), $455M WW (6th biggest WW opening) l Other weekend #s: Dragon 14.7, Madea 12, Lego 3.8, Alita 3.2

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

A 70% drop would be $11.5m - it should so better than that especially if spring break is in play

I’m not sure exactly how much spring break is in play, so ignoring it when setting my acceptable minimum. GotG2 did a 9.9M after a 39M Sunday, and while it is a sequel I do put some stock now in CM potentially being frontloaded by the Endgame connection.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

Jeremy Jahns is not a marvel or dc or any other fanboy. He cares his videos to whichever way the winds are blowing at the time. He used to be very positive about Star Wars but since the outrage mob has turned against it, he’s toned it down. He saw what was happening to CM and catered his video to that because he didn’t want to be dislike bombed. Dude is spineless

Lol I think almost every Star Wars Channel has gone negative on Youtube lately. 

Think its for the views because the videos going negative get millions of views. 

Edited by Lordmandeep