charlie Jatinder

Monday (03/11/2019) Numbers - Cap Marvels 10.9M

4 hours ago, tawasal said:

What's up baumer? There is a company nearby where I live that uses your display name, are you secretly rich? 

To quote Bill Paxton from Indian Summer

NOT EVEN CLOSE!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JB33 said:

What are people expecting for the Tuesday jump? Can it do 30% or are we likely to see something along the lines of 22-25%?

22-35, maybe 30 if I needed to pick a single number since Charlie seemed optimistic. I know that’s a big range, but it’s not like we have a lot to go on 😛 

• Like 1

I was disappointed with the staggering weekly drops of Captain Marvel in China. Thankfully, the opening week was large enough to have the film cross over into the 100 million dollar club in China. It will probably end up with 120 million dollars by the end of its distribution.

congratulations! - I was thinking of getting a soda and entertain while looking over some of the numbers

does anyone think Captain Marvel will pass 20M second Friday?

are people talking about seeing Wonder Park... so it can open above HTTYD's 3rd weekend?

what are the totals going to look like for the current 25 movies, and what are the top 10 cities for each film where legs will look best?

If $9 million = 1 million tickets, why is it so hard to sell an extra million tickets for $9 million later in a movies run???

only 1 million people went out to see Fighting With My Family OW...  was most of this $9 million from the state of California?  How many thousands of people turned up in each state vs how many theaters were in those states??

7 minutes ago, ShyGeek said:

I was disappointed with the staggering weekly drops of Captain Marvel in China. Thankfully, the opening week was large enough to have the film cross over into the 100 million dollar club in China. It will probably end up with 120 million dollars by the end of its distribution.

probably in a range of 130-140 more likely

4 hours ago, Brainbug said:

Im getting tons of dentist ads on the forum at the moment. And im scared as fuck of dentists. Its not fun.

I have 2.5 phobias: dentists (I am immune to the typical dentist's medicaments, however the term), sitting in a broken plane (again), getting attacked by a 120-130 pound black dog in the night (again). The dog is the 0.5 version

4 hours ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

who isnt scared of dentists? they say you have a cavities and the next thing you know, you get an injection full off medicine that won't wear off in a few hours and your mouth and face feel all fat. that sucks

wont work, me not being mature behaving if its about making a date with the dentist

1 hour ago, AndyK said:

Watch it end on 998m .

Would be the first CBM with a $9xxm

There are more movies with an $1.xb than with an $9xxm ww BO

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rthmar-vell said:

-

Jesus, it’s not even 4:30 yet on the West Coast, this hint is early as hype.    The most obvious interpretation does seem to be 15 based off the “15¢,” that would be a dope number.

• Like 1