CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore | April 15, 2022 | Final Trailer on Page 75

People deciding that a movie should be well received based on...a leaked plot.

Spider Man No Way Home Peter Parker GIF - Spider Man No Way Home Peter  Parker Existential Crisis - Discover & Share GIFs

People thinking a movie might get bad reviews just because of negative sentiment toward its creator when the movie is a sequel to Crimes of Grindelwald.

Spider Man No Way Home Peter Parker GIF - Spider Man No Way Home Peter  Parker Existential Crisis - Discover & Share GIFs

32 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

People deciding that a movie should be well received based on...a leaked plot.

Lol and how many leaks and inside scoops are discussed and hyped over in a Marvel or DC movie thread on a daily basis? We're doing the exact same shit I see on those other fourms/topic all the time, aint nothing new here it's just business as usual. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, clockwork said:

Lol and how many leaks and inside scoops are discussed and hyped over in a Marvel or DC movie thread on a daily basis? We're doing the exact same shit I see on those other fourms/topic all the time, aint nothing new here it's just business as usual. 

Those guys aren't immune from the same criticism either

Just now, SchumacherFTW said:

Those guys aren't immune from the same criticism either

Well, discussion has been largely negative around this film for years.

I genuinely want to take in the positives.

HOLY FUCK...

In a minute and a half, you got the reason why Dumbledore/Grindelwald can't fight each other...the feelings between them...and the visuals used to display what the pact does is fantastic. God damn it, "it senses a betrayal in my heart" is EPIC.

Jude Law is perfect.

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Noctis said:

HOLY FUCK...

Hide contents

In a minute and a half, you got the reason why Dumbledore/Grindelwald can't fight each other...the feelings between them...and the visuals used to display what the pact does is fantastic. God damn it, "it senses a betrayal in my heart" is EPIC.

Jude Law is perfect.

It would be even more perfect if

they had a flashback of young versions boinking

ojq9at5ogzo11.jpg?width=2714&format=pjpg

Dumblewald shippers really want to see this. 3 sec that launched 1000 AO3 fics