cax16

Shazam! Fury of the Gods | March 17 2023 | Sandberg returns to direct. Will Sinbad return? | Get vaccinated!

4 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

There is going to be a 10 month break between DC projects, with really only one tv show going on at that time in Superman and Lois.

Peacemaker, The Penguin, Sandman, Dead Boy Detectives, Harley Quinn and it's spinoff, DC is absolutely not only making one TV show.

Either way, I'm still looking forward to this movie, but damn that tracking is looking bad. Hopefully it improves.

Edited by SpiderByte

27 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Maybe DC should cancel all films and television shows in development, take a year off, not develop any new projects, clearly DC Fatigue has set in. DC is dying!

They’re doing that in 2024 basically (Joker 2 is Elseworlds) and Flash is a reset movie anyways but there’s a difference between taking a year off of the main universe to develop versus utter shutdown which isn’t being proposed.

Edited by YM!

7 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Maybe DC should cancel all films and television shows in development, take a year off, not develop any new projects, clearly DC Fatigue has set in. DC is dying!

Which is why they are doing that in 2024.

Maybe other studios should take note and do that as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grim22 said:

Which is why they are doing that in 2024.

Maybe other studios should take note and do that as well.

It's already been pointed out several times that they in fact are not doing that in any way at all. I don't know why people are pretending so when they've announced new shows happening in 2024 as recently as literally yesterday 

Edited by SpiderByte

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

It's already been pointed out several times

why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

and if you want a serious answer, jfc literally none of these projects you mentioned is even related to the dceu and/or the dcu.

general audiences dont give the tiniest bit of a shit about the harley quinn animated series (lol) nor are they required to. you're citing something like sandman which is so detached you wouldn't even know it's DC unless you looked it up ans I assume dead boy detectives is the same thing.

I don't get if this is some weird attempt at lashing out about mcu fatigue narratives, but come on, get real

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Hide contents

and if you want a serious answer, jfc literally none of these projects you mentioned is even related to the dceu and/or the dcu.

general audiences dont give the tiniest bit of a shit about the harley quinn animated series (lol) nor are they required to. you're citing something like sandman which is so detached you wouldn't even know it's DC unless you looked it up ans I assume dead boy detectives is the same thing.

I don't get if this is some weird attempt at lashing out about mcu fatigue narratives, but come on, get real

Hell the only exception is Peacekeeper but even then it's one DCU adjacent product next year. The rest are so far removed it doesn't count. It would be like counting Morbius or the Fox-Men stuff as MCU.

Edited by YM!

2 hours ago, YM! said:

Hell the only exception is Peacekeeper but even then it's one DCU adjacent product next year. The rest are so far removed it doesn't count. It would be like counting Morbius or the Fox-Men stuff as MCU.

Did you mean peacemaker? If so that shows second season is delayed as Gunn works on Superman. The Waller show will have some of those characters in it and will come first but I have no idea when that will go into production. Maybe later this year. 

Creature commandos is supposed to go into production soon Gunn said as they’re almost finished casting and technically that would be part of the dcu cause the people they cast in the show will be used for live action as well but I have no idea when that will release either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustLurking said:

I....didn't?

3 hours ago, JustLurking said:

You're right there are several of those that they're also currently working on right now.

3 hours ago, YM! said:

Who gives a shit about the GA, that's doesn't mean they aren't being made. I don't know how you're claiming Harley Quinn, a show going on it's fourth season, is unpopular 

24 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Did you mean peacemaker? If so that shows second season is delayed as Gunn works on Superman. The Waller show will have some of those characters in it and will come first but I have no idea when that will go into production. Maybe later this year. 

Creature commandos is supposed to go into production soon Gunn said as they’re almost finished casting and technically that would be part of the dcu cause the people they cast in the show will be used for live action as well but I have no idea when that will release either.

Even then it's doing shows and an Elseworld movie in that gap year while developing movies and that universe, which is what was suggested. 

Just now, SpiderByte said:

I....didn't?

You're right there are several of those that they're also currently working on right now.

Who gives a shit about the GA, that's doesn't mean they aren't being made. I don't know how you're claiming Harley Quinn, a show going on it's fourth season, is unpopular 

I like how you keep doubling down after your attempt at trolling fell way flat and proved that studios can be smart and take time off instead of subjecting people to content all the time 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I....didn't?

I think you quoted JustLurking response but it has my avatar name on the screen.

Just now, WittyUsername said:

I refuse to believe it could go that low, and I’m not even hyped for it at this point. 

I wouldn’t be shocked at a 30m opening unfortunately. I’m hoping the early reviews can at least help a bit.