sfran43

Weekend Thread: Friday Estimates: Pika pi! 20.7m, Assemble! 16.1m, Anne Hathaway! 4m, Cheerleaders: Endgame 1.5m, LotR: Origins 825k

2 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

Shrek 4 was so bad to me even shrek 3. 

I think kung fu panda is by far dreamworks best animation movie series 

kung fu panda 2 is way more sad than lion king 

I thought How to train your dragon is Dreamwork’s best

Kung Fu Panda is a close second.

Shrek series was enjoyable; especially the 2nd one. And I really liked the reference from I Am Legend where Will Smith knows all the lines from Shrek.

Don't wanna make Nolan fans angry but there is a high chance Shrek 2 sold more tickets than TDK by the discount prices on kids tickets and TDK's around $50m IMAX showings at 94 locations

Just now, tupek said:

Don't wanna make Nolan fans angry but there is a high chance Shrek 2 sold more tickets than TDK by the discount prices on kids tickets and TDK's around $50m IMAX showings at 94 locations

CP1igFZ.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, TigerPaw said:

I thought How to train your dragon is Dreamwork’s best

Kung Fu Panda is a close second.

Shrek series was enjoyable; especially the 2nd one. And I really liked the reference from I Am Legend where Will Smith knows all the lines from Shrek.

2nd one was great but 3rd and 4th. 

I didn’t like the super focus on humans 

i think see shrek, donkey, puss interactions. The human scenes were so boring to me 

1 minute ago, tupek said:

yes for sure and I love Nolan. Either way its does not matter. Let us definitely not start another Marvel vs DC discussion on admissions and best CB movie ever. That has been beaten to death like for ever. Back in BOM days it was SM2 vs TDK or X2 vs TDK.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Everyone knows that Kung fu Panda is the DreamWorks film that's better than The Dark Knight anyway :ph34r: 

1 minute ago, Rorschach said:

Hide contents

There are only two Nolan films that I like better than Shrek 2. 👀

Kids these days.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, KJsooner said:

Speaking of Shrek franchise, Puss in boots was on hbo yesterday. Very funny movie. 

Let me tell you something......

Puss in Boots was directed by.....Shrek the Third director 

• Astonished 1

Just now, MrPink said:

I will not fall for this blatant appeal to my senses.

I think The Dark Knight is one of the best superhero movies.  Maybe not the absolute best, but definitely upper tier.  I think it's an excellent movie.  Strong work from Christopher Nolan.

• Thanks 1