Eric is Quiet

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

2 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Spider-Man: Far From Home - AMC Ontario Mills 30 (Wednesday)

Dolby Cinema

9:00 AM - 89/203

12:30 PM - 105/203

4:00 PM - 140/203

7:30 PM - 170/203

11:00 PM - 129/203

3D Dine-In

11:00 AM - 8/63

12:00 PM - 14/78

2:30 PM - 3/63

3:30 PM - 13/78

6:00 PM - 37/63

7:00 PM - 43/78

9:30 PM - 16/63

10:30 PM - 6/78

RealD 3D

8:30 PM - 2/114

2D Spanish-Subtitled

2:00 PM - 0/114

5:30 PM - 0/114

2D

9:00 AM - 4/45

9:15 AM - 2/44

9:30 AM - 93/217

9:45 AM - 0/55

10:30 AM - 6/114

11:30 AM - 102/167

1:00 PM - 46/217

3:00 PM - 70/167

4:30 PM - 63/217

6:30 PM - 135/167

8:00 PM - 161/217

9:00 PM - 7/114

10:00 PM - 85/167

11:15 PM - 0/44

11:30 PM - 17/217

Total

1566/4090 (38.3%)

-49.5% from yesterday at the same point in time

thats the pre sales ?

13 minutes ago, Davidwested said:

Pretty sure its mostly Aster fanboys going to such an early screening.

the fandom name is Asteroids please respect us. there are dozens of us.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 10

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

...what the fuck?

Pugh is Discount JLaw. ;)She has some passing resemblance and they are putting her in everything. Since she's headlining an unwatchable auteur horror like JLaw did with Mother! I just don't want Midsommar to do better than Mother! I don't like it that Hollywood is trying to replace Jlaw with Pugh. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Knock It Off 7

Just now, Valonqar said:

Pugh is Discount JLaw. She has some passing resemblance and they are putting her in eevrything. Since she's headlining an unwatchable auteur horror like JLaw did with Mother! I just don't want Midsommar to do better than Mother! I don't like it that Hollywood is trying to replace Jlaw with Pugh.  

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

:hahaha:

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

the fandom name is Asteroids please respect us.

that's the best fandom name ever. :bravo:

the worst is probably Cumberbitches (they call themselves that so don't take offense, everyone) 

Edited by Valonqar

Also good WOM does not guarantee great Multi. Big issue is these movies are playing so wide and saturated that it eats audience very fast. Endgame had out of the world WOM but played across all demos and was conclusion to a saga. Still that helped it in having ridiculous OW and normal legs(though 500m after OW is still crazy).

5 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I can see morning shows down about half in NYC. Its definitely dropping today.

Presales based on Cinemark was also half of yesterday. However yesterday had extremely poor walkups. Hopefully it improves today.

Edited by Menor

Midsommar's marketing was honest, at least. They kept saying it was from the the same dude who did Hereditary.

So, if people disliked Hereditary, they won't be watching Midsommar ( considering this one is even less friendly than Hereditary ).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Also good WOM does not guarantee great Multi. Big issue is these movies are playing so wide and saturated that it eats audience very fast. Endgame had out of the world WOM but played across all demos and was conclusion to a saga. Still that helped it in having ridiculous OW and normal legs(though 500m after OW is still crazy).

Good WOM doesn't but great WOM does if your movie doesn't open $350m big. But at FFH's OW numbers if the movie really clicked with China it would explode like Aquaman and Venom.

Man, so those 40ish OD numbers did include Midnight? Didn’t even get the true Tues record , what a bummer.   

Normally we’d have a pretty strong idea of the Sunday cume after OD, but in this case I still see a really wide range. Fingers crossed for a nice next few days.

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Man, so those 40ish OD numbers did include Midnight? Didn’t even get the true Tues record , what a bummer.   

Normally we’d have a pretty strong idea of the Sunday cume after OD, but in this case I still see a really wide range. Fingers crossed for a nice next few days.

it actually it did, it made 36 mill, the previous record was 35

By the way, some audience reviews for Midsommar that I found online...

"The hills have eyes meets the third Reich on acid. Very long weird and bohring"

"if I had dropped acid before I saw this picture I certainly would have given up drugs long before I did."

"What. The. Hell. 🤦‍♀️ Never again."

5 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Good WOM doesn't but great WOM does if your movie doesn't open $350m big. But at FFH's OW numbers if the movie really clicked with China it would explode like Aquaman and Venom.

while ffh didnt explode in china, it is  way bigger tha other sh solo movies