TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

4 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Yeah with merch and stuff being out already I'd be shocked if we don't get a trailer this week. We're already closer to release without a trailer than any Marvel movie in the last 14 years.

As for whether it's today, the Ms Marvel trailer dropped at 10 am EST

Ms Marvel trailer released 24 minutes ago actually. Just checked. 

It'll be hilarious if instead of a trailer they dropped another one of those Team Thor shorts with Natalie Portman and Christian Bale They were quite entertaining. Would be even more funny if they the actors acted out the trailer ala the Loki drama scene from Ragnarok. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

How have half the people in this thread forgotten that EC literally confirmed last week that a trailer was imminent...?

Dont say that. Youre ruining the momentum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

How have half the people in this thread forgotten that EC literally confirmed last week that a trailer was imminent...?

Yeah... but it didn't release today. 

I don't consider next week imminent. 

If it doesn't come out this week, EC will be butchered by Gorr. Just saying 

5 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

The trailer angst in this thread has been absolutely delicious, but unfortunately I expect it will come to an end within 30 hours or so.

Thank goodness! 30 pages wasted on sepculation whether a movie that wasn't going to be delayed was going to be delayed. 

Imagine if we were having this discussion about, well, pretty much any movie pre-pandemic?

What has changed regarding how movies are being marketed? I'm really curious and interested in why they are waiting so long and why things are so different with this one.

12 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

It feels like they are trolling at this point, they released Dr Strange posters and featturette the day people expected the NOT-announced Thor trailer lol.

It would be easy to think that, but I'm guessing they just can't get the trailer they want to look the way they want, maybe due to the CGI. But why not get some stills out there?

5 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

They are definitely going to DELAY this thing.

3 months before release with no trailer is marketing SUICIDE.

I agree this movie is doomed. They should delay it to July 15.

• Haha 2