Eric Atreides

Halloween Ends | October 14, 2022 | Uni/Blumhouse | In theaters and Peacock on the same day...again!

On 7/19/2019 at 3:59 PM, Krissykins said:

Amazing news! 

This will probably actually make more than Halloween Kills. 

Audiences these days love a faux “finale”

well there have been plenty of faux finales in this series :P

but yeah hopefully for at least these characters it's the actual finale.

I have zero issue with more Halloween movies, just the Strode storyline needs to have a good ending.  Nothing fake or a cop out.

Of course, Michael can keep going somehow with different people or another reboot :P 

10 hours ago, dudalb said:

Horror movie fans are totally loyal, and I am not sure that is a good think as the quality of Horror movies goes. It they will go see any garbage that comes out, why make the effort to make something that is actulaly good?

Yep, totally loyal. I actually wasn’t big on Halloween Kills. 

But I still went to see it twice in cinemas and just bought the 4K bluray lol. 

8 hours ago, motionpic05 said:

It will be interesting to see when a trailer for this releases. 

Attached to The Black Phone seems logical and in line with the last two.

I’m hoping it will be, it means Universal can show it with both The Black Phone and Nope.  

42 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Again? 

I’ve only been to HHN twice, and Halloween has had a house present each time lol. 

Not complaining, but Universal should expand a little bit. 

Universal has actually featured the Halloween franchise a number times over the years but has become a main attraction the past few years for self-promotion purposes due to the new trilogy, which were produced by the studio itself (last year the California park had an interactive feature called Haddonfield Kills: The Search for Michael to promote Halloween Kills). They usually come up with tie-ins in the parks for their own horror movies whenever they put one out in time for Halloween (Happy Death Day had its own maze in 2017 when the movie came out where they had the cast visit it, for instance).

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

Universal has actually featured the Halloween franchise a number times over the years but has become a main attraction the past few years for self-promotion purposes due to the new trilogy, which were produced by the studio itself (last year the California park had an interactive feature called Haddonfield Kills: The Search for Michael to promote Halloween Kills). They usually come up with tie-ins in the parks for their own horror movies whenever they put one out in time for Halloween (Happy Death Day had its own maze in 2017 when the movie came out where they had the cast visit it, for instance).

Yeh I managed to go to the Happy Death Day one, but it was shared with other Blumhouse films, in Orlando anyway. It was great.

To be honest though, now I think they’re starting to cheap out on paying licensing fees. Last year’s line up was weak and this years looks the same. 

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

If this makes a lot of money, they will find a way to make another despite this being billed as the end of the series. Guaranteed.

Oh for sure. 

Freddy 6 was “the final nightmare” 

Scream 3 was “the final act”

Friday 4 was “the final chapter”