Jump to content
Eric Smiley

Halloween Ends | October 14, 2022 | Uni/Blumhouse | In theaters and Peacock on the same day...again!

Recommended Posts

On 7/19/2019 at 3:59 PM, Krissykins said:

Amazing news! 

 

This will probably actually make more than Halloween Kills. 

 

Audiences these days love a faux “finale”

 

well there have been plenty of faux finales in this series :P

 

but yeah hopefully for at least these characters it's the actual finale.

 

I have zero issue with more Halloween movies, just the Strode storyline needs to have a good ending.  Nothing fake or a cop out.

 

Of course, Michael can keep going somehow with different people or another reboot :P 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horror movie fans are totally loyal, and I am not sure that is a good think as the quality of Horror movies goes. It they will go see any garbage that comes out, why make the effort to make something that is actulaly good?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, dudalb said:

Horror movie fans are totally loyal, and I am not sure that is a good think as the quality of Horror movies goes. It they will go see any garbage that comes out, why make the effort to make something that is actulaly good?

Yep, totally loyal. I actually wasn’t big on Halloween Kills. 
 

But I still went to see it twice in cinemas and just bought the 4K bluray lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, motionpic05 said:

It will be interesting to see when a trailer for this releases. 

Attached to The Black Phone seems logical and in line with the last two.

I’m hoping it will be, it means Universal can show it with both The Black Phone and Nope.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Eric the Last Dinosaur said:

 


Again? 
 

I’ve only been to HHN twice, and Halloween has had a house present each time lol. 
 

Not complaining, but Universal should expand a little bit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Krissykins said:


Again? 
 

I’ve only been to HHN twice, and Halloween has had a house present each time lol. 
 

Not complaining, but Universal should expand a little bit. 

Universal has actually featured the Halloween franchise a number times over the years but has become a main attraction the past few years for self-promotion purposes due to the new trilogy, which were produced by the studio itself (last year the California park had an interactive feature called Haddonfield Kills: The Search for Michael to promote Halloween Kills). They usually come up with tie-ins in the parks for their own horror movies whenever they put one out in time for Halloween (Happy Death Day had its own maze in 2017 when the movie came out where they had the cast visit it, for instance).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

Universal has actually featured the Halloween franchise a number times over the years but has become a main attraction the past few years for self-promotion purposes due to the new trilogy, which were produced by the studio itself (last year the California park had an interactive feature called Haddonfield Kills: The Search for Michael to promote Halloween Kills). They usually come up with tie-ins in the parks for their own horror movies whenever they put one out in time for Halloween (Happy Death Day had its own maze in 2017 when the movie came out where they had the cast visit it, for instance).


Yeh I managed to go to the Happy Death Day one, but it was shared with other Blumhouse films, in Orlando anyway. It was great.

 

To be honest though, now I think they’re starting to cheap out on paying licensing fees. Last year’s line up was weak and this years looks the same. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

If this makes a lot of money, they will find a way to make another despite this being billed as the end of the series. Guaranteed.

Oh for sure. 
 

Freddy 6 was “the final nightmare” 

Scream 3 was “the final act”

Friday 4 was “the final chapter” 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.