Eric Atreides

Halloween Ends | October 14, 2022 | Uni/Blumhouse | In theaters and Peacock on the same day...again!

1 minute ago, Eric the Lion said:

Or

3. This movie sucks eggs

😂 it’s easy money though. I think it would’ve been guaranteed to increase from Kills despite the reception. 

1 minute ago, YM! said:

Lmao no one wants this series

That’s just not true lol 

Just now, Krissykins said:

I think it would’ve been guaranteed to increase from Kills despite the reception. 

I don’t get that. Even with a barren Fall, Kills killed a lot of enthusiasm.

Idiotic decision, just utterly stupid. Even if it’s “bad”, they’re still shaving box office off it by doing this. By all means drop it on Peacock on November 1st when it’d drop like a stone anyway, but day and date is just so dumb.

Edited by SnokesLegs
  • Like 3

I can't believe Pea**** is going to pull this day to day shit with this movie. Even freaking HBO max stopped doing day to day in 2022.

What a disaster. I guess Ends won't be the boxoffice savior, and it will be up to BP2 to resurrect theaters after 3 months of nothing.

Edited by Mojoguy

It is funny how there's always one new day-and-date Peacock movie every quarter. First Boss Baby 2, then Halloween Kills, then Marry Me, then Firestarter, then Honk for Jesus, and now this. Place your bets on what movie for the next quarter's getting this treatment. My money's on that Distant movie with Anthony Ramos they keep delaying again and again.

18 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

I can't believe Pea**** is going to pull this day to day shit with this movie. Even freaking HBO max stopped doing day to day in 2022.

What a disaster. I guess Ends won't be the boxoffice savior, and it will be up to BP2 to resurrect theaters after 3 months of nothing.

Did you censor the word Peacock??

You also seem to be forgetting Black Adam the week after this one. With this one going to Peacock, Black Adam is now the first big theatrical and PG-13 movie since... Thor 4 way back in July.

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

😂 it’s easy money though. I think it would’ve been guaranteed to increase from Kills despite the reception. 

That’s just not true lol 

The last one sucked, but absolutely agree. If you imply it's the "end" that gets butts in seats. Unbelievably stupid choice here. 

2 hours ago, SnokesLegs said:

Idiotic decision, just utterly stupid. Even if it’s “bad”, they’re still shaving box office off it by doing this. By all means drop it on Peacock on November 1st when it’d drop like a stone anyway, but day and date is just so dumb.

Right? They can still get subs if they drop it 2 weeks later. 

2 hours ago, Eric the Lion said:

It is funny how there's always one new day-and-date Peacock movie every quarter. First Boss Baby 2, then Halloween Kills, then Marry Me, then Firestarter, then Honk for Jesus, and now this. Place your bets on what movie for the next quarter's getting this treatment. My money's on that Distant movie with Anthony Ramos they keep delaying again and again.

I'd bet on Cocaine Bear personally. Then maybe Book Club 2?

The Exorcist movie in Oct '23 is supposed to be the start of another David Green-directed horror trilogy, with the next two installments set to debut exclusively on Peacock. I'd like to take bets on if the first will go day-and-date like these two Halloween movies.