Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

20 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

From ComScore:

“School holidays have had a positive impact on the box office this week. Total UK & Ireland cinema box office was up 40% week-on-week, with total box office for Mon-Thurs up 79% on last week”

Cineworld to the moon?

5 minutes ago, FilmFincher said:

Most people I've seen at the cinema in a long time. Lobby was bustling, people going to see all kinds of movies. Felt nice. 

Same here, no hotdogs left either lol. 

Nice to see a film with a sell out crowd. In such a big auditorium too, SuperScreen. 

Busiest I’ve seen the cinema in a looong, long time. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

Nice to see a film with a sell out crowd. In such a big auditorium too, SuperScreen. 

Suicide squad?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Cineworld never have any hotdogs left when it's mildly busy 😂

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Chicago said:

Suicide squad?

Yeh! 

46 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Cineworld never have any hotdogs left when it's mildly busy 😂

It hasn’t been busy for 18 months lol, I was gutted I’d been working all day then helping a friend move house so hadn’t had dinner and was waiting on a hotdog 😂.

Honestly every serving position had a queue back to the escalators. I wouldn’t be surprised if this has the biggest Friday of 2021. 

Yeh! 

It hasn’t been busy for 18 months lol, I was gutted I’d been working all day then helping a friend move house so hadn’t had dinner and was waiting on a hotdog 😂.

Honestly every serving position had a queue back to the escalators. I wouldn’t be surprised if this has the biggest Friday of 2021. 

Daaaaaayum. Thankfully it wasn't so bad when I went to my local last night, but I also just wanted to get straight in to my seat after a burger. 

• Like 1

Yeh! 

You sound like me with my nachos. I usually choose empire cinemas over Cineworld because the nachos are just that much better 

• Like 1

At my local Suicide Squad is sold

put for the day, Black Widow has a few sold out screenings and Jungle Cruise has no sold out screenings. I don’t have the time to see how many seats are left. Also Ireland still has social distancing going in cinemas (not sure if the Uk are still doing it) so a sold out screening doesn’t mean it’s totally full.

6 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

At my local Suicide Squad is sold

put for the day, Black Widow has a few sold out screenings and Jungle Cruise has no sold out screenings. I don’t have the time to see how many seats are left. Also Ireland still has social distancing going in cinemas (not sure if the Uk are still doing it) so a sold out screening doesn’t mean it’s totally full.

I think England and Wales is one seat either side of your booking, Scotland is 2 seats to the sides, in front and behind I believe @Krissykins

5 hours ago, Chicago said:

You sound like me with my nachos. I usually choose empire cinemas over Cineworld because the nachos are just that much better 

😂 I don’t mind nachos, I had to get them instead of the hotdog. I was starving though 

58 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

I think England and Wales is one seat either side of your booking, Scotland is 2 seats to the sides, in front and behind I believe @Krissykins

Yep, still 2 seats up here.