Eric Loves Rey

Renfield | April 14, 2023 | Universal | Nicolas Hoult stars | About Dracula's henchman | NICOLAS CAGE IS DRACULA

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/renfield

the review embargo lifted yesterday, 86% currently after 7 reviews 

"It's peak horror-comedy, much more American Werewolf in London than Bram Stoker's Dracula, and ultimately it's fun primarily because it doesn't commit too hard to any one thing." - Maggie Boccella, Collider

"Renfield is more Raimi than Coppola… a horror comedy that does its best to do both genres proud. Renfield is a goofball gorefest that has way more martial arts action sequences than I would expect out of a Dracula adaptation." – Linda Codega, Gizmodo

"It's a horror-comic orgy of gore, with any number of bad guys torn to pieces, but occasionally pauses for poignant moments about the life Renfield lost by submitting to his master and unusual spins on vampire lore." – Kim Newman, Empire Magazine

2 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

i love horror comedies , I'm the only person that loves Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Ehhhhhh no you`re not. I lived and breathed that show for years. To this day i still use my DVD set and see an episode or 2 sometimes

On 3/31/2023 at 10:59 PM, Ryan Reynolds said:

i love horror comedies , I'm the only person that loves Buffy The Vampire Slayer

DID you mean the Movie or the TV series?

If the Movie, you  might be right, the TV series you are wrong. The TV series still has a huge following; the movie not so much. Joss Whedon was very angry about the way the movie turned out.