Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Spoiler

Is anyone else worried that the may have messed up the timeline (and I don’t mean time travel, I mean the studio.)

Monica comes back from the snap and seems to return to work fairly soon (within weeks). Then jumps right into the Wanda situation. How does this work with Far From Home, which is seemingly months after everyone returns?

I assume (though could be wrong) that whatever happens by the end of this season of WV has drastic, planetary effects and FFH couldn’t possibly come after it (especially with the next film and DS2 events directly after WV.) 

3 hours ago, jatvision said:

from the new promo

Hide contents

Es59FfUXcAA6xKz?format=jpg&name=medium

Es59FfSW4AIDqwY?format=jpg&name=medium

Seems like Vision gets out of spectrum and falls. If Wanda is animating him, how come he taking such thoughts which Wanda won't like to.

Spoiler

I would think she’s not controlling his dead corpse, but actually brought him back to life. (Probably still has a huge gash though) But that doesn’t mean she can necessarily control his thoughts, but I guess can wipe part of his memory if he sees something she doesn’t like?

58 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:
  Hide contents

Is anyone else worried that the may have messed up the timeline (and I don’t mean time travel, I mean the studio.)

Monica comes back from the snap and seems to return to work fairly soon (within weeks). Then jumps right into the Wanda situation. How does this work with Far From Home, which is seemingly months after everyone returns?

I assume (though could be wrong) that whatever happens by the end of this season of WV has drastic, planetary effects and FFH couldn’t possibly come after it (especially with the next film and DS2 events directly after WV.) 

Spoiler

I really doubt they would mess that up. Seems like whatever happens at the end won’t have immediate drastic planetary effects.    

My guess would be that by the end of the season Wanda and/or the real villain are responsible for causing some kind of minor tear in reality/the multiverse, which gradually worsens over time.

13 minutes ago, WandaLegion said:
  Hide contents

I really doubt they would mess that up. Seems like whatever happens at the end won’t have immediate drastic planetary effects.    

My guess would be that by the end of the season Wanda and/or the real villain are responsible for causing some kind of minor tear in reality/the multiverse, which gradually worsens over time.

I guess we will find out. 

4 hours ago, Menor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hayward said it was because she always knew/hoped Monica would return, so it was a kind of a safety measure to keep Monica from danger once/if she came back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cax16 said:

Big spoilers going around so careful on social media. 

I thought you were talking about spoilers for this weeks episode for some reason. 

Yeah some big spoilers if they are real (which I imagine they are.) That kind of shit always sucks, and I imagine that some of these would have been so much better in context of the show.

1 minute ago, Jamiem said:

I thought you were talking about spoilers for this weeks episode for some reason. 

Yeah some big spoilers if they are real (which I imagine they are.) That kind of shit always sucks, and I imagine that some of these would have been so much better in context of the show.

Sorry, ya, should of clarified lol, ya big spoilers, feel bad for people who care about that stuff and get spoiled. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cax16 said:

Thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna be extra careful now. I do go on twitter a lot but the people I follow aren't overly fandom related (I find a lot of twitter fandom annoying af tbh) so I should be ok as long as I don't click into comments on the official accounts or go into the tags. I guess that's the trade-off for weekly episodes vs season dumps, but I much prefer the way they're doing it so it's just something I'll have to watch my step over.

I did see some headline about a character coming up that got spoiled by a voice actor who does dubbing a week ago but haven't caught anything further about it so far, so fingers crossed my luck holds out. :ph34r:

(I probably just jinxed myself and the next time I refresh twitter I'll be instantly hit with spoilers. 😂)

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, WandaLegion said:

Lol, back to #4 trending in the US this hour for... reasons :ph34r:  

I was about to check why, are those spoilers going viral or something?

2 hours ago, cax16 said:

Thanks for this post lol, I was at severe risk as I was about to look up on social media to see more reactions.

Edited by Menor

5 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

I have no aversion for spoilers so I went searching....

Hide contents

Damn. It's going to be a crazy finish to the season and a LOT is gonna go down.

Spoiler

You know those clips are all from before the intense final 3, right 👀

• Like 2

4 hours ago, VenomXXR said:

I have no aversion for spoilers so I went searching....

Reveal hidden contents

I am not opening this, but if these really are spoilers, please don't post those. Spoiler tag we are generally using for something that has been officially streamed, or released. Don't mix them.

Edited by jatvision
  • Like 3