Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

1 minute ago, terrestrial said:

seems stronger than the average

Even much by too many males hated Captain Marvel ‘only’ has 6.9% 1-star reviews overall, over 45+y old males show nearly 1% less (0.9%) = 9% out of them

In a (slightly unfair) comparison, Endgame got 2.5% split of 1-stars over all, the over 45y old males had a 3.6% part in their age group

WandaVision now 8.4% overall 1-stars, if you look at the 45+ males details, now at 15% o1-stars within that group

that's what I said. as more votes will come, the review bombing % will go down like MCU movies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jatvision said:

that's what I said. as more votes will come, the review bombing % will go down like MCU movies.

the 45y+ old males part within their group who gave a 1-star increased strongly since the last time I checked (was then I think 9.9%) and posted, far away from decreasing, see now 15%

(its about the men-babies I add here)

Edited by terrestrial

14 hours ago, Menor said:

Overall show rating up to 7.7 on Imdb. If the payoffs are satisfying then this should easily clear 8 when all is said and done. Not Mando-level reception, but will be a solid start to the D+ MCU era, especially since FATWS looks to be more friendly to casual audiences. 

Starting D+ Mcu line up with wandavision is like having the first MCU film be GOTG. Mr. Feige’s balls must’ve grown to grapefruit size since Endgame,

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

This is the trailer for normal Marvel fans who have been complaining a lot lol

This trailer is the exact same as the "Sneak Peek" that they released a couple of days ago, lol. And still trending pretty high on YT. 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Menor said:

This trailer is the exact same as the "Sneak Peek" that they released a couple of days ago, lol. And still trending pretty high on YT. 

Hey hey hey now, that’s not true at all.  

Spoiler

The couple second “hiya kiddos” scenes with Agnes are new. It’s only the other 90 seconds or so that are recycled from the sneak peak ;) 

Edited by WandaLegion
  • Haha 3

Pretty manipulated headline imo. Olsen didn’t did it describe it that way, they were fishing by asking if there was a big cameo appearance and she just said yes.   

Maybe it’s actually someone totally under wraps, but my guess is they’re just talking about Cumberbatch.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jamiem said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

“She recast Pietro?” is the greatest gag ever.  I screamed 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3