stealthyfrog

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 | April 8, 2022 | Paramount | IDRIS ELBA IS KNUCKLES LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Imagine being so impactful you get a spinoff show before your movie even starts*

*ignoring the 24 year history of the character.

Also I hope it's called '& Knuckles'.

I need Sonic 3 to introduce Shadow.

Edited by Morieris

This is just further proof that sometimes it's okay to go through reshoots and retinkle your film based off fan reactions to a trailer. I hope more studios use reactions to trailers (i.e. LORD OF THE RINGS SERIES) almost like a test audience, and then further refine their movies from there. 

What was once the laughing stock prior to its release has now spawned a movie trilogy and a live-action spin-off show (with more to come if successful).

• Like 1

I'm thinking vaguely they're going in the order of the games (Not 100% accurately but close enough) - the first is 1, the second is a mix of 2 and 3 & Knuckles.

It never crossed my mind for them to include CD, but I would love it if Metal was included for 3.

24 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

It won't happen but I'd love to see the Sonic movies start adapting the Adventure games and just have absolutely insane stories. 

I'll only accept it if the sound mixing is just as atrocious as they were in the games. :lol: 

• Haha 1