stealthyfrog

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 | April 8, 2022 | Paramount | IDRIS ELBA IS KNUCKLES LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

So, this movie's out now internationally and the mid-credit scene has been posted online. I'll just say that the studio is perfectly valid in posting that "No Spoilers" video.

The studio put that video out to tell us that the incredibly obvious sequel bait we all knew was at the end of the movie was actually in the movie. 

25 minutes ago, grim22 said:

fox entertainment dancing GIF by Fox TV

Spoiler

That character is the perfect representation of the video game and comic book industry's incessant need to artificially add sex and violence to appease an insecure aging audience. It's basically an edgy Sonic clone - that shoots people.

my8a9ik3a8921.jpg?auto=webp&s=f61818af6f

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, AJG said:

Hide contents

That character is the perfect representation of the video game and comic book industry's incessant need to artificially add sex and violence to appease an insecure aging audience. It's basically an edgy Sonic clone - that shoots people.

my8a9ik3a8921.jpg?auto=webp&s=f61818af6f

Spoiler

only for that one game. shadow is still the most popular character in the franchise second only to sonic himself and for good reason. 

13 minutes ago, Galactic Specter said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The only reason for that characters popularity is the design. It’s all down to design. The character has no personality aside from brooding. His backstory (where the little girl gets shot) is laughable - just horrid. Maybe the last couple of Sonic games have changed things, I don’t know (I don’t believe the last game actually functioned properly - could be wrong tho).

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 2

1 hour ago, Brainbug said:
  Hide contents

Does all this mean will get an R-Rated Sonic movie? Or even better, NC-17-Sonic?

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

R-rated Sonic film with Rogue the Bat. Cinema.

Anyways reviews for this are pretty bad. 56% at 18, will this effect box office?

Edited by YourMother