Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

24 minutes ago, TMP said:

after top gun 2, a proper keaton revival could have made bank but they fumbled it so hard by choosing this as his comeback vehicle lol

I'm sure Keaton's frustrated, too.  And Affleck can't catch a P.R. break.  😂  I can't imagine his face if they ask him to help out in promo for this movie... But that might be their best route, at this point, dueling Batmen interviews!  

Edited by Macleod

2 hours ago, John Marston said:

https://www.cbr.com/the-flash-ezra-miller-instagram-posting-memes-mocking-courts/

The Flash's Ezra Miller Deletes Instagram After Posting Memes Mocking Court's Attempt to Find Them

Assuming this is true...

The Judge issuing the order is going to just love that. Can you say "Comtempt of Court"?

And Judges have a thousand ways of making your life miserable.

Would not be surprised to see Miller get a Contempt of Court 

Just when you thinnk Miller cannot do anything dumber, or get in a worse legal mess, he finds a way.

Edited by dudalb

46 minutes ago, Macleod said:

I'm sure Keaton's frustrated, too.  And Affleck can't catch a P.R. break.  😂  I can't imagine his face if they ask him to help out in promo for this movie... But that might be their best route, at this point, dueling Batmen interviews!  

Over the past couple of weeks, he has been getting quite  bit of ridicule over that commerical pushsing Crypto Currency he made last December.

17 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Over the past couple of weeks, he has been getting quite  bit of ridicule over that commerical pushsing Crypto Currency he made last December.

"They" should give the same amount to his buddy Damon and any other A-lister who saddled up to this hollow idea of business.  

• Like 2

LOL @ the idea WB can just hide the lead actor in promoting the film. This is called THE FLASH. It’s not Armie Hammer playing a murderer in an ensemble Agatha Christie movie (which also flopped anyways). Ezra is the literal face of the movie and franchise. WB’s best hope is Ezra faces up to the charges, gets help and calms down by next year. There will still be people angry at the movie but at least it won’t be the only talking point. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macleod said:

"They" should give the same amount to his buddy Damon and any other A-lister who saddled up to this hollow idea of business.  

I could not go to a movie last December without seeing that Damon commerical pushing  Crypto and winced at sombody that prominent pushing a fraud like Crypto . Well,it has blown up in his face.

Crypto is a classic Pyramid/Ponzi scheme; as long as you can new suckers into investing  you can milk, them; but the pool dries up an the pyramid collapses. Happens every time.

19 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Just dump this on HBO and move on, the guy is clearly a psychopath.

Isn't this movie just an extension of the canceled Snyderverse anyways?

Nah, it’s not. This movie is basically setting up things going forward for the universe. That’s why this stuff that’s happening with Ezra is bad for all involved. Hopefully they get the help they need. 

8 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Nah, it’s not. This movie is basically setting up things going forward for the universe. That’s why this stuff that’s happening with Ezra is bad for all involved. Hopefully they get the help they need. 

So, plan on not having a universe again for awhile b/c Ezra's situation has guaranteed this movie will tank hard...

If Ezra wasn't the lead, this was savable.

If Ezra wasn't literally the name of the movie, this was savable.

If Ezra was unrecognizable in the movie (aka, he's Deadpool so you never see the person), this was savable.

But Ezra's not.  So this will tank.  And if no one watches it, you still can't start a new universe.  So take the plans for that universe and apply them to another movie (like Disney and Sony both played in the multiverse to set it up) like Superman 2 or The Batmen (yes, rip off the Spidermen graphic novel and do it:), if you want to get the new path off the ground...

And if it were me, I'd also cut my losses and go the HBO Max route.  

Edited by TwoMisfits

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

So, plan on not having a universe again for awhile b/c Ezra's situation has guaranteed this movie will tank hard...

If he wasn't the lead, this was savable.

If he wasn't literally the name of the movie, this was savable.

If he was unrecognizable as himself in the movie (aka, he's Deadpool so you never see him), this was savable.

But he's not.  So this will tank.  And if no one watches it, you still can't start a new universe.  So take the plans for that universe and apply them to another movie (like Disney and Sony both played in the multiverse to set it up) like Superman 2 or The Batmen (yes, rip off the Spidermen graphic novel and do it:), if you want to get the new path off the ground...

This is an insane amount of money to blow on HBO Max though, not just the production of film but like ALL the years of directors coming on and leaving, script changes, development, etc. They literally invested years into this even siding with Ezra over the last directors/writers over creative differences... and this is what they have. 

• Like 1

In the end, WB really has no choice but to roll the dice and release it, and hope a good number comes up.

It has cost too much money to go to HBO/Max, and what happened with WW84 I think soured WB on putting huge budget movies on HBO/Max until they had a threatrical run.

And even from a PR POV pulling the movie from release would just give WB more bad publicity.

I think even WB does not know where hr is and they don't want to know since that would open a can of legal worms for them. I 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Ezra is through as the FLash. Period.

No one will hire him for anything with all the legal baggage he has. It's not just a PR problem.

Edited by dudalb

21 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

If Ezra wasn't the lead, this was savable.

If Ezra wasn't literally the name of the movie, this was savable.

If Ezra was unrecognizable in the movie (aka, he's Deadpool so you never see the person), this was savable.

But Ezra's not.  So this will tank.  And if no one watches it, you still can't start a new universe.  So take the plans for that universe and apply them to another movie (like Disney and Sony both played in the multiverse to set it up) like Superman 2 or The Batmen (yes, rip off the Spidermen graphic novel and do it:), if you want to get the new path off the ground...

Not my money, so doesn’t matter to me what they do. But I don’t think as many people care about this situation as you think and will still see the movie. Only time will tell, we’ll see when it releases. 

I also expect Ezra to be replaced by the end of the movie so going forward they’ll have a new flash. 

Edited by cax16

1 hour ago, ban1o said:

Ezra posted a bunch of memes and then deleted their instagram???? nice 

You don't want to ridicule  a judge you are going to have to answer to. You just don't.........

Man, the guy is crazy.

And once again, another celeb moron who does not get once a tweet goes out it is there forever, no matter how fast you delete it.

And he is not listening to his attorneys at this point. Or maybe he does not have one because they quit in disgust at his ignroing their advice.