Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

7 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

When was the last time this was done with a pedophile? I don't think it's even remotely possible post-metoo. What can be even done other than Miller denying he hasn't tried to do weird shit with minors. This isn't a Tom Cruise or RDJ situation (which took their images years to recover). And allegations from a child and the parents of another kid aren't rumors.

I have no love for Ezra fucking Miller, but where has he been tried/convicted or even charged with being a pedophile?  

Again, a lot of you are in a bubble.  It could play out that way, but as of now it is nothing more than rumor.  

• Like 1

If Miller is innocent, they should be fighting to prove their innocence, rather than going AWOL and possibly running off with one of the girls they’ve been accused of grooming. That’s pretty damning. There is no way anyone can come back from this, especially not in the span of a single year. Sure, Hollywood is the same industry that allowed Mel Gibson back, but there were no children involved when it came to his scandals, and he didn’t run from authorities. 

Anyway, I think I’m gonna unfollow this thread for the foreseeable future. This is basically a real world thread at this point. 

1 hour ago, EmpireCity said:

I have no love for Ezra fucking Miller, but where has he been tried/convicted or even charged with being a pedophile?  

Again, a lot of you are in a bubble.  It could play out that way, but as of now it is nothing more than rumor.  

A court issued a protective order against him in the case of the 12 year old and her mother in Massachusetts.  That isn't a conviction, but it is a lot more than just a rumor.

• Like 1

The actor allegedly claimed that the board game Parcheesi has Rastafarian roots and, when questioned on the specifics of this claim, opened their jacket to reveal a gun and said, "Talking like that could get you into a really serious situation."

Uhm...what. I thought this was a The Onion article for a second.

• Like 1

Yea... fuck Ezra Miller. Anyone who endangers children is automatically a no-no. Would be nice to see them turn their life around sure, but that shouldn't be the priority. The priority should be the multiple victims they have harmed/endangered. 

• Like 11

I just heard about this due to this tweet from The Daily Mail. 

The headline is madness

The 29-year-old Miller, who identifies as queer and uses they/them pronouns, faces a temporary harassment prevention order from the child and their mother 

• It also comes amid accusations Miller 'groomed' and then 'brainwashed' a now 18-year-old from South Dakota 
  • The performer also deactivated their Instagram account after a series of posts that included an image that read 'you cannot touch me I am in another universe' 
  • The Massachusetts case stems from early February, when Miller was present at a neighbor's residence
  • The neighbor said that not only was Miller armed but also wearing a bulletproof vest at the time, also noting that they may have been 'under the influence' 
  • Miller made a series of accusations against the mother for referencing her friends as 'her tribe' and playing the game Parcheesi
  • Miller then allegedly opened up a 'big jacket' and showed off a visible gun, allegedly saying: 'Talking like that could get you into a really serious situation' 
  • They repeatedly yelled: 'Do you want to drink my blood? Do you!?' at the mother for dressing 'goth' 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IdahoJacket said:

A court issued a protective order against him in the case of the 12 year old and her mother in Massachusetts.  That isn't a conviction, but it is a lot more than just a rumor.

A temp order like that is basically auto-approved until they can sort out any details.  

I'm not defending him, just giving the facts as they stand in relation to releasing this movie.  There is a lot of time to figure this out.  

• Like 1

It's like Ezra was pissed at Depp and Rowling for overshadowing him in bad press during the Fantastic Beasts series and is now on a mission to usurp them both combined as quickly as possible...and has managed to do so with little effort.

• Like 3

I take back what I said earlier about them not recasting Ezra...now that he's almost assuredly a pedophile, there is absolutely no way they should keep him. Fire his ass and ban him from Hollywood for good. 

• Like 2