Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

Can we have somewhere to discuss the information at least?

What part of "No spoilers discussion" is unclear? The "information" is the "spoilers" mentioned.

The fanboy wars thread was locked to prevent the EXACT type of trolling and reactions you are fishing for here.

5 hours ago, AJG said:

Can we have somewhere to discuss the information at least?

Sounds like it's going to be a long 11 months for you...that's when the movie comes out (unless it gets further delayed for "significant reshoots" a la "Multiverse of Madness").  Spoiler culture is out of control -- and I, for one, appreciate that any Mods here are at least attempting to preserve some sanctity in the cinematic experience by not just allowing the floods to pass through this forum.  

Edited by Macleod

The primary cultural and BO factors around this movie cannot be discussed at all for the next 11 months? Dead thread I guess.    

Seems like some kind of new policy for these sort of situations could be useful, even if it's just making a super early spoiler thread or something.

• Like 1

Moderation

I talked things over with @grim22 and found the perfect compromise. Below is a thread found in the DC Media club (remember Clubs, kids?), where you guys are free to talk about the potential leaks for this new Flash movie. I know this isn't ideal, but it's better than nothing and is far enough away from the main forum where anybody who really doesn't want to be spoiled need not worry.

The rules with regards to respect, arguments, and discourse apply there as they do here, so don't think we won't keep an eye on y'all.

Sorry to @cax16, @AJG, @TMP @Product Driven Legion for the confusion and hindrance to discuss items you are all interested in, but I hope this is a good compromise nonetheless.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Eric Smith said:

Moderation

I talked things over with @grim22 and found the perfect compromise. Below is a thread found in the DC Media club (remember Clubs, kids?), where you guys are free to talk about the potential leaks for this new Flash movie. I know this isn't ideal, but it's better than nothing and is far enough away from the main forum where anybody who really doesn't want to be spoiled need not worry.

The rules with regards to respect, arguments, and discourse apply there as they do here, so don't think we won't keep an eye on y'all.

Sorry to @cax16, @AJG, @TMP @Product Driven Legion for the confusion and hindrance to discuss items you are all interested in, but I hope this is a good compromise nonetheless.

Appreciate you guys sharing this but no need to apologize, we know we can’t discuss spoilers etc and even though I didn’t mention anything specific I still didn’t need to make the post I did. I don’t really care to discuss the bullshit fake outrage from social media and Reddit lol. I just like to stay positive. 

On 1/1/2022 at 4:51 AM, ddddeeee said:

I imagine the plan is for Keaton to bow out of suiting up in this one and for him to become a mentor figure in subsequent movies. This way there's nothing to distract from Battinson and we get to explore more of the Batman mythos with Keaton.

And if people can't buy a seventy-year-old Batman (as if a thirty-year-old Batman doesn't require all the suspension of belief in the world), wait till they see what this Flash fella can do.

A 70 year old Batman, no, but a  70 Plus embittered Bruce Wayne can work...see "Batman Beyond" for details.