Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

Cynically speaking starting with the Hawaii stuff, it read like WB was punting dealing with Ezra until after the movie comes out and who knows if they went into "rehab" maybe they might get their stuff together and WB won't have to cut loose. 

Ezra isn't doomed, I mean RDJ is that rare walking dumpster fire who cleaned up and became a feel good movie star story. But that idiot* is throwing away a potentially major movie career. It's like if RDJ in his "drunk and breaking into people's homes" stage was playing Iron Man.  

7 hours ago, AnDr3s said:

my bold prediction is that this gonna do bonkers

ezra is not superstar people overestimate ezra's impact

Maybe we should wait on the "this movie will still do bonkers, no one in real life cares about this" discussion  until they are both found safely. 

4 hours ago, RRA said:

Cynically speaking starting with the Hawaii stuff, it read like WB was punting dealing with Ezra until after the movie comes out and who knows if they went into "rehab" maybe they might get their stuff together and WB won't have to cut loose. 

Ezra isn't doomed, I mean RDJ is that rare walking dumpster fire who cleaned up and became a feel good movie star story. But that idiot* is throwing away a potentially major movie career. It's like if RDJ in his "drunk and breaking into people's homes" stage was playing Iron Man.  

Ezra can be saved if he decides to stop making troubles right now.  But now, he is still making trouble after trouble.... 

RDJ never beat up anyone or like supplied drugs to minors lol. Also he did that stuff before the social media age, and a lot of people were rooting for him to get himself together cause he had such a promising and fairly established career (oscar nominated). Ezra is like a legit menace to society. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

RDJ never beat up anyone or like supplied drugs to minors lol. Also he did that stuff before the social media age, and a lot of people were rooting for him to get himself together cause he had such a promising and fairly established career (oscar nominated). Ezra is like a legit menace to society. 

Well, RDJ did get arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, but yes, his situation was nowhere near as bad as Miller’s. I don’t think there’s any coming back from all the things that have happened with Miller. 

• Like 1

Really becoming convinced in my "Ezra is a white non-binary R-Kelly" notion. There's an interview from years ago where they talk about having a "group of sexual partners." Nothing wrong with that but they seem to prey after young  biological females in the LGBT community.  

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

Oh it's gotten at least 30k tweets on Twitter from yesterday to this morning...I'm not in the business of feeling bad for companies all that often, but the higher ups must really be perplexed as how to operate. If they're still hoping this will go under the rug in almost a year , that may be too late on various fronts.

Edited by Morieris

24 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Oh it's gotten at least 30k tweets on Twitter from yesterday to this morning...I'm not in the business of feeling bad for companies all that often, but the higher ups must really be perplexed as how to operate. Still hoping this will go under the rug in almost a year may be too late on various fronts.

Lol they enabled Ezra for years, I don't feel bad for them at all

• Like 3

I don't know if I'm being overly paranoid but I'm just super concerned something really really bad is going to happen. They have a gun and they seem to have some form of mania and delusions of grandeur 

Maybe I just watch too much True Crime. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

Best acting performance in their career.

“At this point, Ezra explodes and started screaming directly into my face,” the visiting neighbor tells me. “They said, ‘You don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about. What did you say to me? What did you just say to me?!’” “I was very caught off-guard,” the visiting neighbor continues. “Then they opened up their jacket—they had this, like, big Sherpa jacket—and they opened up one side of their jacket, you could see a gun, and they said, ‘Talking like that could get you into a really serious situation.’”

Edited by Gavin Feng

WB is in a "damned if they do, damned if they don't" situation where no matter their ultimate decision is, it's bound to cost them a lot of money. I don't think this movie will be able to survive another year with a star who can't stay out of the news for all the wrong reasons front and center, no movie is worth this mess.

• Like 1

Release a statement condemning Ezra Miller’s actions and saying he will be recast for any future film. Explain that it is impossible to refilm the movie with a different actor but mention that hundreds of people worked on it, release it with no marketing and fanfare 

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, filmlover said:

WB is in a "damned if they do, damned if they don't" situation where no matter their ultimate decision is, it's bound to cost them a lot of money. I don't think this movie will be able to survive another year with a star who can't stay out of the news for all the wrong reasons front and center, no movie is worth this mess.

wb's not going to do anything and they'll just shelve the flash ip after this film comes out