Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

18 hours ago, Dragoncaine said:

Regardless of the final quality, I have never seen so many people rooting for a movie to fail in my life. Following The Flash has been so exhausting, and with the amount of vitriol online surrounding every single aspect of this movie, I'm now fully expecting this vitriol to extend to some critics' reviews even if the movie is good.

I thought this title belong to Avatar 2?

Anyway the Flash is always going to be toxic because DC fans are a lot more demanding, Not only that the whole reboot cause a big civil war among DC community, the movie is also facing mockery from Marvel fans as a proof they still own multiverse concept Finally, Ezra miller's real life just isn't helping at all. No matter what WB do, DC brand simply lack the blessing from every clan in the movie industry. 

1 minute ago, Jeight said:

Dc fans are not more demanding. If anything, they have lower standards based on the majority of the projects quality yhe past decades.

When aquaman is regarded "one of dceus best" then that tells you everything you need to know

we get it bro

Aquaman is freaking amazing, don´t see how that being one of "DCEU best" is a negative. Wan killed it. 2018 was a freaking amazing year for CBM movies. Infinity War, Black Panther, Aquaman, Into-The Spider-Verse, Deadpool 2. If The Flash delivers the good then we will have similar year for 2023.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SpiderByte said:

Imagine if it really is the best superhero movie of all time. Would a big review surge this late in the game turn tickets around?

Assuming it really is just that good, I think it would certainly help, especially when it’s not coming out until next week. It worked out for GotG 3. 

Reading between the lines of some fans and critics who have tweeted spoiler-free impressions, I'm gonna take the low end on this one's RT/MC score and say low-70s RT, high 50s/low 60s MC. Just feels like too many factors working against the film, Ezra's dual performance might be divisive, the CGI will seem amateurish, and I'm guessing some screenplay problems, but the pacing and fun/emotional factor should hopefully be a high point

2 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Imagine if it really is the best superhero movie of all time. Would a big review surge this late in the game turn tickets around?

If it really was the best SH movie of all time, (so TDK or ITSV level reaction and then some); it would probably turn an $75-80M OW into $90-100M but the legs would be 4x+

• Like 3