Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

SO do we have release date yet?

More and more I think this will not hit theaters until the Flash TV show has ended it's run.

I also presume this will be pretty much a solo Flash film, with the whole "FLashpoint" idea being put on ice.

Edited by dudalb

23 minutes ago, dudalb said:

SO do we have release date yet?

More and more I think this will not hit theaters until the Flash TV show has ended it's run.

I also presume this will be pretty much a solo Flash film, with the whole "FLashpoint" idea being put on ice.

Production is suppose to start in latter half of 2020 for a 2021 release date 

2 minutes ago, TestPattern said:

Production is suppose to start in latter half of 2020 for a 2021 release date 

A 2021 release date seems unlikely unless they start shooting in summer 2020 for a November/December 2021 slate. With Thor Love & Thunder and Avatar 2 in the season, as well as another major WB film in the form of Fantastic Beasts 3, I don’t think the Flash will come out in that year.

Speaking of Fantastic Beasts 3, Ezra said he’s shooting that film first before the Flash, so unless he has a minor role in that film, I can’t see him doing both at the same time.

The Flash, alongside The Matrix 4, could be Warner Bros main summer 2022 tentpole film.

19 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

Is Ezra's Snyder version of this still the tone they are going for? Is Ezra still attached? 

Ugh, I hope not on all accounts. 

I think JL was more Wheaton than snyder (though I doubt either could adequately portray Barry). And yes Ezra has said he is excited and back for the film. His character tone will change though.

Edited by The Chad DC

"Although there will be little to no horror elements, he adds that the film will be a beautiful human story and what captivated him was the human drama he could explore."

The human drama stuff is definitely what I preferred over the horror elements in all of his previous movies so this is only a good thing.

11 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

Is Ezra's Snyder version of this still the tone they are going for? Is Ezra still attached? 

Ugh, I hope not on all accounts. 

10 hours ago, Lucas said:

The human drama stuff is definitely what I preferred over the horror elements in all of his previous movies so this is only a good thing.

Snyder's version had both and more