TMP

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem | August 2, 2023 | CG reboot produced by Seth Rogen produced | Fourth most profitable movie of 2023

5 hours ago, Krissykins said:

This has a Barbie themed trailer playing before Barbie. Not sure how it was allowed since they’re different studios but it got laughs. 

Hopefully a PAramount/WB deal for another Batman/Ninja Turtle crossover movie.

I can dream.

Edited by Human

18 hours ago, JWR said:

Variety confirmed that Paramount already greenlit a sequel and TV series.

Let's just hope the series doesn't end up buried if the movie underperforms like Wonder Park. If it meets the $45M 5-day projections it should be a decent hit thanks to its low $80M budget. If it takes off like Elemental then even better. In that case they can then even use that word of mouth to help a hypothetical second movie reach big heights. The general apathy towards the Turtles nowadays will hurt it, but it can overcome that.

23 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

Sounds promising. I'm excited. Also, the review embargo lifts at noon. Any predictions on the RT score?

Mid-80s sounds like a good guess.

I have never watched the original show or read a TMNT comic book, and somehow the movies (and Rise of the TMNT) charm me every time so I will probably see this one lonely weekday when people's kids are back in school.

• Like 2