Eric Prime

No Way Home Weekdays/Matrix & Sing Thread (12/20-23) | 37.1M Monday/32M Tues | King's Man 800K Previews

44 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

Watching SM explode like this has been really awesome to see.  I still remember going to see Tenet at 7pm opening night and there was 3 of us in the theater.  😅

Weird, my Tenet screening in IMAX was sold out.

16 minutes ago, XO21 said:

"Even with Christmas falling on a Saturday, which means a slower Friday due to Christmas Eve, industry estimates have Spider-Man: No Way Home falling around -45% in weekend 2, assuming all market situations are normal given the Omicron swirl."

Deadline, isn't it very optimistic?

they are the site who said TROS was going to beat TLJ

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Momori said:

(US)Top 5 biggest MON of all time:

. BlackPanther: 40.1M

. The Force Awakens: 40.1M

. Spider-Man: No Way Home: 37.1M (Estimate) 

. Endgame: 36.9M

. RogueOne: 32.1M

Damn, that Endgame number.  I really would have loved to have seen how it would have done over Christmas.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Absolutely pissed right now. Gonna try and cram Matrix and King's Man until the 24. No way I am gonna be doing a test every time I go to a fucking movie theater.

At least you can go bro

All theaters are closed here :sadfleck: 

• Sad 5

4 minutes ago, Tokugennumataka said:

Aah Deadline. Ridiculously lowball and laughably underpredict during 1st weekend and when the movie overperforms, surprised Pikachu face. Then goes on to overpredict the 2nd weekend like braindead idiots. 

Can't believe they are paying someone to do what could be done by scouring this website for free and making educated guesses from that data.

Any regular user from here would do a better job. It's hilarious

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

24th is the worst. Nothing surprising in it.

I will say that since the 24th is also Friday, it should in theory be a better spot (relatively speaking) than TFA's 24th which was a Thursday. It hurts the weekend but shouldn't hurt the 24th itself by comparison. I think it can get near what TFA did (~$27M). 

14 minutes ago, Tokugennumataka said:

Aah Deadline. Ridiculously lowball and laughably underpredict during 1st weekend and when the movie overperforms, surprised Pikachu face. Then goes on to overpredict the 2nd weekend like braindead idiots. 

I just realized their 2nd weekend prediction, 4 days out is higher than their first weekend prediction, 4 days out... 

:hahaha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8